No - Activity
18 Votes / 21.18%
No - Organization
8 Votes / 9.41%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
[Poll] MilleNNiuM
They're entirely russian, so don't mind the grammar.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=24357

The voting options will stay the same as before, this seems to be working somewhat.
I vote no on the fact that I haven't seen a single member. Organization seems ok, and I cant say anything about members if I haven't seen any of them.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
Originally Posted by Redwards View Post
I vote no on the fact that I haven't seen a single member. Organization seems ok, and I cant say anything about members if I haven't seen any of them.

you can seen us in the first server of judo.. everyday we playing there..
how you may say anything about our activity if you don't seen us? if you don't seen us it's doesn't means that we are don't playing.. sorry, but i am Russian and my English so bad, i know it, but i think you've understood what i'm talking about..
Who are they >.<!

and about that triple posting for no particular reason:
let me quote
it's stupid i think..

deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Originally Posted by xsl1d3rx View Post
how you may say anything about our activity if you don't seen us? if you don't seen us it's doesn't means that we are don't playing.. sorry, but i am Russian and my English so bad, i know it, but i think you've understood what i'm talking about..

Activity is judged on how often you are playing, if people do not see you often and or ever you will probably get a no for activity. Good luck but in my opinion there are way too many clans.
smoki:well iono u might be one of those uber-gays
Don't call me faggot and we'll get along just fine.
xsl1d3rx makes me vote no lol

EDIT/: oha, xsl1d3rx is 1. commander

EDIT//: Naruto sux btw :B
Last edited by juo; Feb 24, 2008 at 04:13 PM.
Well.. i've seen them alot.. like everywhere.. but i dont know about their members or organization.. ill watch them for a few days before i vote

[T]
#hi

Odd.. we are playing everyday.. at the first server..
Last edited by xsl1d3rx; Feb 24, 2008 at 05:26 PM.