Ranking
Original Post
OH
HEY

KIND OF BEEN LIKE FIVE YEARS SINCE I JOINED WITH THIS ACCOUNT HASN'T IT

KIND OF INSANE FOR SURE

KINDA JUST CHECKIN IN HERE WITH MY OLD PALS IN THIS CLUB I MADE WHICH NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT IS PROBABLY MORE ELITIST THAN I THOUGHT IT WAS WHEN I MADE IT, BUT HEY I WAS 14.

Alright, droppin the caps now. Gonna keep this post waay serious now. Don't know where else to post this stupid sappy crap i'm writing right now on some obscure forum for some obscure game that i happened to play a lot when i was a kid and had no friends except some people on the internet. I guess it's part of a modern kids life to find comfort in the internet when there is no other place to find comfort. I don't even fucking know how long it's been since i even visited this forum but i'm sure it was a really long time ago. A lot of things have happened for me, for once i pretty much broke contact with everyone i ever knew while playing this game (sorry bout that, i really didn't mean to abandon anyone but that's what i did so whoops). But i just got this sudden realization morning that this game still exist, and that it's forum might still be active. I just want to give huge shout outs to all the excellent people on this forum and in the organization like the dane himself SHOOK, the brit himself TAMER0, some asshole called NIGHTIN, this amazing guy named OBSIDIAN and a chill guy called WAR_HERO. Also big shout-outs to everyone else in this organization and everyone in my old clan [T] and every motherfucker who remembers my ass from a few years ago when i actually was decent at this game. You're all my pals through the fire and flames, i'll never forget the years i had with you guys.

Peace out.

*trigger happy*
-----
also just sayin' if you don't comment and pay me some respect i'll make sure you're all kicked *slams fist on business desk* I'M PRACTICALLY YOUR FATHER
Last edited by Splinter; Jul 4, 2013 at 10:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Hi Splinter we only got to talk a few times before you died but you're a cool dude
oh yeah
BROBLIVION* mind you *slams fist on your business desk*

Nice to see that swedish-meatball-man is still alive and well and all grown up, and still making music hopefully (link plz)

Anyway, if you're up for some hilarity to ensue, this year's clan league was just announced and it should be pretty funny if we could gather the [T] folks.
Nobody cares about winning so fuck having no practice for years
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
MY DELICIOUS MEATBALL FRIEND HAS MADE A BRIEF RETURN *slams fist on business desk*

'Sup Splinter, i hope life's still treating you well, because it's been treating me pretty neatly, both in and out of the intertoobs. In the intertoobs, i have met more cool people, and outside the intertoobs, i have also met more cool people, by virtue of having started at the local university nearly two years ago(!!!). So basically i now know more cool people than ever, which is rad, and am so far mostly avoiding mental breakdowns related to stress, which is also rad. I'm hoping you are seeing similarly rad things happening to you. c:

Also i hope you're still dabbling in music, because i recall you actually being pretty good at it! 'Twould indeed be a damned shame to abandon it, it would.

*slams fist on business desk*

*slams fist on business desk*

this is FUN *slams fist on business desk*
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
H-h-hi dad.

Why did you abandon mommy and me before I was even born?

you know that kinda stuff can hurt if you're a little kid

I have to go to a therapist every week and take meds for anxiety and depression

Taking pills for anxiety and depression and seeing the scary therapist man that rapes me every week IS NOT FUN

I HAET U DAD

I like mr. shook man better. He buys me ice cream and takes me to the movies c:
Hello, Splinter. I had no idea you were swedish.
I never got the honor to have a chat with you, but you've still inspired me to make better replays.
Now come back to the game and kick some arse, please.
For Sweden?