Ranking
Original Post
[Bsns] Business

Tag: [Bsns]

Once upon a time, there was a guy who wanted to make a clan, so he did.
The end.

1: This
2: Have lots of fun while meaning Business.

1: Become respected.
2: Have a well known member base.
3: Make great friends.

Doxxy (Gmt - 6 )
MrPierce (Gmt -8 )
TomPaine (Gmt -3 )
Grym (Gmt - 6)
Focz (Gmt -3 )
EchoForce (Gmt -8 )
Milk (Gmt -3 )
Danzos (Gmt -3 )
Alaistier (Gmt -4 )
Habeeb (Gmt -5 )
Natejas (Gmt -6 )
Ikreativity (Gmt -3 )

Single: Anyone who hangs with us regularly and does not wear our tag is a single ally.

Clan: :3, Hit, The Prophecy, Revenge, Tint

Single:

Clan:

List of things that need to be done:
Bsns Theme song (i will do this obviously)
Increase activity.

Bank: 20,000

Clan events won: 0

Irc: #Bsns

Clan pic

Requirements: Decent grammar, good activity, good personality, a willingness to do more than just "pwn nubs", some sort of skill.

All apps go here

There are no premade application templates. It's up to you to give the information you think I need to know. If I need to know more, I will ask.

Last edited by Doxxy; Nov 17, 2011 at 04:39 AM.
Aka jusmi.
I like the general theme of your clan, but it's so ordinary at the same time; the rules, the requirements, the goals. The "story" isn't even business related. However, I'm requesting to be a single ally. I'm not on this forum or ingame much any longer, but I can still help you with advice or something. Consider me your clan's counselor, if needed.
Great set-up.

Good luck with the clan. Shoot me a pm if you need help with anything.
inq.
Hey Doxxy. I may be interested in joining. I'll keep my eye on this thread! This clan will probably turn out really nice. I just can't decide if I want to revive PigeonHive...
Last edited by TomPaine; Oct 5, 2011 at 05:07 AM.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Originally Posted by TwinSeed1 View Post
I like the general theme of your clan, but it's so ordinary at the same time; the rules, the requirements, the goals. The "story" isn't even business related. However, I'm requesting to be a single ally. I'm not on this forum or ingame much any longer, but I can still help you with advice or something. Consider me your clan's counselor, if needed.

It's not actually business theme'd. It's more like "we mean business" kinda thing.

Also if you want to be a single ally post around here some more and show me you are interested in this clan enough to be an ally.

Originally Posted by shamshank View Post
Great set-up.

Good luck with the clan. Shoot me a pm if you need help with anything.

Thanks

Originally Posted by TomPaine View Post
Hey Doxxy. I may be interested in joining. I'll keep my eye on this thread!

Oh cool beans \o\
Aka jusmi.
Doxsez's Application.
My name: Doxsez
Belt: White with practice.
Why do you want to join: I want to join because Doxxy is a cool person. I am looking for a new decent clan which you do not see often. I see this one to be very creative and promising.
About your self: I am normally a calm person I sometimes troll but not often.
I don't think anyone can take not trolling. I am skilled and active. I could post here about everyday and being in most of the clan wars and hopefully help this clan become the best.

srsbsns dude

Good luck. What is this, your fourth clan?

They all were great, good luck with this one, and totally clan ally.

If you want, that is.

C3 is kinda gay I'll admit.

;o

<3
-----
Originally Posted by Doxsez View Post
My name: Doxsez

Belt: White with practice.
Why do you want to join: I want to join because Doxxy is a cool person. I am looking for a new decent clan which you do not see often. I see this one to be very creative and promising.
About your self: I am normally a calm person I sometimes troll but not often.
I don't think anyone can take not trolling. I am skilled and active. I could post here about everyday and being in most of the clan wars and hopefully help this clan become the best.

omg its dogsex
Last edited by glOw; Oct 5, 2011 at 05:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hence the term forum clan. I rebuilt it, and hopefully you'll see us more ingame, BUT, this thread isn't about C3. It's about bsns ;o