ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[R]equesting Rick set
I'm requesting a Rick set (Rick and Morty)

Reference: http://imgur.com/a/TykIK

I will pay up to 50k, which is pretty much since the main thing to do is the headtexture, that isn't very detailed.
But if you somehow manage to amaze me, I'll add some tc for sure.
Ok, I got TC on Swingit and some items on Gambi321 now. So I can even offer more than 50k, but as I said: It has to be good.

This set has to go with Surfer's Seishin (unless you can make it nice without it).
Don't forget the nice scribbly Pupils and you can recommend me with what force/lax this set goes.
Last edited by Gambi; Apr 22, 2016 at 05:24 PM.
Yeahye! Let's think... I'm fine with most expressions, just don't chose one were he is uber happy or smiling like on the first picture.

If you want/need me to be more precise, then say it. I just said what I want.

Would also be nice to have that drool/vomit or whatever on the headtexture
Last edited by Gambi; Apr 19, 2016 at 08:19 PM.
Do you want the hair? I think it won't look really good and it would look Nice with the surfer 's seishin
Ye, as I said:This set has to go with Dark Duke (unless you can make it nice without Dark Duke).

Wasn't thinking about surfers sheishin, but I guess that would be even better.
Originally Posted by Gambi321 View Post
Ye, as I said:This set has to go with Dark Duke (unless you can make it nice without Dark Duke).

Wasn't thinking about surfers sheishin, but I guess that would be even better.

Oh, ok, I'm trying
-----
I just made a WIP, I will post pics soon (it looks good with surfers seishin and typhon hair color )
Last edited by Vinyl; Apr 19, 2016 at 10:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I got enough money on my own now, btw. So you don't need to feel scammed.
Here's the first WIP (finally )

Pics with surfer seishin and typhon hair

I'm changing the nose, it looks weird
Mouth is a bid too wide. And are the other textures part of the set aswell? Because if yes, then I don't like the rest of the body :/

Head doesn't look bad so far... Oh didn't notice that you said that with the nose, ye it looks weird.
Originally Posted by Gambi321 View Post
Mouth is a bid too wide. And are the other textures part of the set aswell? Because if yes, then I don't like the rest of the body :/

Head doesn't look bad so far... Oh didn't notice that you said that with the nose, ye it looks weird.

No, the rest is not supposed to be the set
I will change the mouse and the nose