No - Members
16 Votes / 18.82%
No - Activity
18 Votes / 21.18%
No - Organization
8 Votes / 9.41%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I play usually twice a day for almost an hour. I check all the servers, but still haven't seen you guys.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
Originally Posted by xsl1d3rx View Post
Odd.. we are playing everyday.. at the first server..

does that mean you play only judo?
you need to play many modes to become a good clan!
You're only voting no for activity because they live in Russia, and they are on during their daytime, which is the middle of the night for you guys. They're quite active around 2-3AM in the GMT -5 timezone. In fact, they're all over the place, I can't get away from them.
I am me.

Originally Posted by WarHero
<War> freedom is lame

Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
Eh? Russians? What? O.O i've never seen one fucking member. No for activity.

Really no need to be swearing, makes you sound like you hate them or something. We don't want no haters 'round here.

Also, Vii makes a good point.

I for one, think we should give these guys a chance. A Russian clan! How many of those do we have?
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
veb is right a russian clan would be cool to have official and they are active veeeery active especially around 2 in teh morning
Originally Posted by juo View Post
does that mean you play only judo?
you need to play many modes to become a good clan!

if I sad "first server" it doesn't mean that we are playing only there. judo is our favourite mod, but we are also training in other mods to be highly qualified fighters and for participating in Tori olympic games 2008".. you really write "No" without any reasons..
I vote yes because i can hear his accent in his posts :P It sounds cool. I like russians, so yes.