Ranking
Originally Posted by JuaniXk View Post
Hey, to any high/ish elo player in here, I've seen a lot of GP guides and I've been playing him a lot lately. After seeing plenty of guides and pros play him my question is why do people build pd AND statik instead of choosing one of those alone? With one of those you already have like 1.50 as, isn't it better to buy something like essence reaver so you get ad, cdr and reach 70% crit without any runes? Cause you're not really gonna be basic attacking people to death in tfs as GP isn't too tanky, and it gives your barrels the same crit and more damage.

They might be trying out what NB3 did on rengar. PD-Statik-IE.
3698 PM me if you want to see a secret.
Why would you care about the statik passive if you delete the wave with a barrel?

Parkour • Spar • Skating
PD for the passive damage reduction, shiv for the extra mix of damage type, both for movespeed.

GP isn't just crits, but quickly managing a reproc of your passive with proper barrel usage. Relying on a one-shot wonderbarrel would use higher AD for greater return on the crits, but getting the higher attack speed from multiple zeal paths makes your autos faster, meaning it's less likely somebody will last hit your barrels instead of you, and you can do passive proc, auto barrel, passive proc for a lot of true damage, plus the crits, plus the stattik magic crit. Which provides full damage variety in a burst of damage, making it harder to mitigate than if you went for the wonderbarrel.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Honestly, I have no clue how to play the new GP, old GP was simple af, but when I tried out new GP for the first time, I one hit their adc and midlaner with a barrel, that shit seems pretty busted....

If you're really curious on managing to be a good GP

Better watch Tobias Fate twitch stream.

This guy got his 3 acc ranked first at GP lol.

Last edited by HawkeyeTFA; Jul 18, 2016 at 08:18 PM.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I hope you read the numbers correctly, you have enough points.

Yea I've come to the realization that I'm an idiot

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by Kore View Post
Honestly, I have no clue how to play the new GP, old GP was simple af, but when I tried out new GP for the first time, I one hit their adc and midlaner with a barrel, that shit seems pretty busted....

double barrel q third barrel

is definitely fast to say the least
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Mobas aren't something you play to enjoy. You play to win and to feel less shit about yourself.

Wat
I've never played a moba to win, I don't play league yo win either, I mean it's nice to win, but I play to have fun, it pisses me off that half the community try hards at every game type instead of enjoying it.
New game types are hard to enjoy if you don't pick someone with intentions to win. I pick someone who I can have fun with and mess around and have fun, play ranked if you wanna win and have fun winning.

I honestly have no idea what happened to a game being fun and playing them to enjoy playing them, instead of only playing to win, like is that even fun? If you lose you hate it, if you win you like it. The day you learn to have fun whether you win or lose you'll be so much better at it then just playing to win

Am I right or wrong? It's just like any sport
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
Wat
I've never played a moba to win, I don't play league yo win either, I mean it's nice to win, but I play to have fun, it pisses me off that half the community try hards at every game type instead of enjoying it.
New game types are hard to enjoy if you don't pick someone with intentions to win. I pick someone who I can have fun with and mess around and have fun, play ranked if you wanna win and have fun winning.

I honestly have no idea what happened to a game being fun and playing them to enjoy playing them, instead of only playing to win, like is that even fun? If you lose you hate it, if you win you like it. The day you learn to have fun whether you win or lose you'll be so much better at it then just playing to win

Am I right or wrong? It's just like any sport

different personalities
some people, including me, are driven by their competitive nature first and foremost, winning is the fun part of the game, when i win, i am happy, i(most of times, with some exceptions) don't find enjoyment in playing the game itself, because i've done the same scenarios a million times where my focus lies in choosing the right decision to proceed, i don't have 'mental space' to have fun, if that makes sense, if your primary focus is to choose your next move accordingly, in order to try your best to win the game, more often than not the enjoyment will come after winning, because you know you tried hard for that win and was rewarded

its basically what you want to do with the game, some people find enjoyment in ranking up, improving and whatnot, and to do that, you have to focus on your mistakes, instead of having fun with what's going on in the game.
or for aspiring pro players such as myself, its basically a requirement to not have fun, since it's a distraction during the game.
Last edited by Kat; Jul 19, 2016 at 10:05 PM.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter