ES Recruitment Drive
I think it's been confirmed that season 4 is a month away so I made this

High quality avatars and signatures 5k each or 7k for bundles.
And I'm not even high enough a level to participate. Looks like I'll have to wait for the next season .-.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
xp boost or play lots of games. It's fairly quick to level up.
Although if you haven't hit 30, I don't think you have the experience needed to play ranked. Yet again. Most bronze and silvers are.. stupid. at best. (Myself included.)
I played league for a long time, and quite for a year. Forgot my account, and came back to level 1. Made it to 30 and got carried during my first games 10 games.
Ironically I got paired with the same dude 3 times, and he carried top with tryndamere, which led me to start playing him.

I got put in silver 1

I regret playing ranked anyways
I just bought Tryndamere, here is my first game :')

pic

That was so fun! He feels like amazing, I didn't notice I had 4.6k gold. So I spent it. I got another 4.6k gold without noticing and spent that xD

What in the heavens...

I was doing so amazing against Mundo up top with Cho cuz I got Executioner's Blade right away. We started to get the tier 3 towers and then in mid game, we dominated the others. I was able to solo Baron which I did twice, but the other team was catching up. Late game was the worst time of my life. Lag spikes, 3k ping, idiocy, and cockiness gave me a shit ton of deaths. Next thing I knew, everybody was fed and Yasuo finally got his first kill after 40 mins when I tried to get a pentakill which ended with a quadra. Yey! I tried to get baron, but Cho forgot to eat him and then 8 seconds later, Yasuo somehow snuck into our base and solod the Nexus.

tl;dr wtf how?
Last edited by SparChar; Jan 10, 2014 at 07:09 AM.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
And I'm not even high enough a level to participate. Looks like I'll have to wait for the next season .-.

seems like you dont understand how the ranked system works ehhh..
the season runs about 9 months and no matter at what point u reach lvl 30 , you can go whenever u want to the placement matches and start playing ranked tho...

but dont do it when u hit 30 straight away. never a good thing. made that back in early season 2 and i regret it (got put in bronze there thoo)
usually i would say u should have about 1000 normal games done (not wins, total) before you hop into serious ranked. (not to mention having a main role, several main champs in all roles etc. etc.)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken