Toribash
Climbed out of bronze so fast this season cause it put me back into it, I was so upset. Also was any other region besides NA having random player randomly drop out then come back in?
Or is derp just trolling everyone's servers xD
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
Seems Riot can't keep a lid on their servers :'P If they ever actually fix a problem a new one pops up within a moment or so.
Can't even log into EUW, despite the fact the LoL servers are apparently up
-----
Right this is nothing special, 'cept it is.

Akali

Why is it special?
Because Olaf fed first blood despite being Gold 5 by walking into the enemy redbuff area- proceeding to flame me and Kha for "not helping" him and then furthermore has the cheek to tell us both we aren't receiving any ganks or assistance despite the fact we end up saving his life many times anyway.

I got put behind due to the other jungler actually ganking mid and top.
Seemed like a lost cause- except after a while I grew stronger through farming and sticking with blitz, pulling me in kills like a fisherman. "Fed" myself with his assistance and boom triple kill wins the game.

I like this champion, first win I have a terrible problem of hitting zhonyas by accident thinking I'm using gunblade doe >.<
Last edited by souldevilj; Feb 11, 2014 at 04:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Butternugs View Post
Troibash name-ButtreNugs LoL name -PeacefulFox

You're supposed to PM this to Lume... read the first post.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
They really need to either bring up some supports and ADCs on par with Thresh and Jinx, or nerf them.

It's so boring and obnoxious to see these kids who spent money on the game prance around with their pro-scene easy to win lanes, and then feel like they are god. There's such little reason to not pick Thresh/Blitz and Jinx as your ADC...

Oh well. I'm 1 game away from more than likely qualifying into bronze. Still haven't decided if I'll quit at that point from LoL all together. As I said: I don't want to play with bad players anymore. Going to die of a stroke from the amount of profanity I use at these people when I get frustrated enough.
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Feb 11, 2014 at 09:37 AM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
You might wanna play a bit of normals after you end your placements, you'd be surprised how much you let loose knowing you don't care about winning (unless you do).

When you're frustrated, the last thing you wanna do is play ranked.

For instance, I have a limit of 3 ranked losses per day, if I get those no matter how much I won beforehand, I'd just stop ranked for the day and enjoy some normals, it really lets off steam, and just doesn't make you frustrated at all.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Bronze 1.

...Eh. Coulda been worse I guess. bleh >.<', so many games people threw.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Blitz ain't even popular on the pro-scene doe. More likely to see a Leona, Annie, or Alistar (rising star (huehuehueseewhatididthar?).

And jinx is just good in general because she pushes hard, brings an absurd amount of damage to the field, and has good zoning cc. There's really no reason why your team should pick anyone other than her or Sivir.

Edit: XERATH ES NUMERO UNO. PLAYS MID OR SUPPORT AND DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING.
Last edited by Oracle; Feb 11, 2014 at 04:07 PM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Meh. Gonna miss the old xerath but I'm pumped for the new one. 40% magic pen will be sorely missed.