Toribash
Originally Posted by Day View Post
[SIZE="3"]Some clans are public or set up as a fan base, such as (Sinon) or (MOFF), which are in my opinion great places to start as a first clan,

sry but i just need to say this.
i dont really know about (MOFF) but Sinon isnt a clan for fanboys or fangirls of ConCon its for people who like animes and games (<- also something you should look for if you want to join a clan / people with the same interests).

but really nice tutorial and its worth to read it.
Pidda's spirit animal
Nice Tuto "Day" , this will be helpfull for those people who do "Shitty/ew/simple" apps.

Also sending you a private message with one free form app i did a long time ago :P .
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Originally Posted by Theee View Post
sry but i just need to say this.
i dont really know about (MOFF) but Sinon isnt a clan for fanboys or fangirls of ConCon its for people who like animes and games (<- also something you should look for if you want to join a clan / people with the same interests).

but really nice tutorial and its worth to read it.

yeah it occurred to me that Sinon is not a fan base so i included the "some clans or public" part.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Hey Day could you update your first post, NYAA no longer exist. We're (Spec) now after a major overhaul for the better. Still active and friendly though.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Lol nice tutorial. Unfortunately most of the people who make bad apps do so not because they don't know how to make one, but because they just don't give a crap. XD
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao
fixed
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
I'm willing to do the spanish translation of this just because the big part of the castillian community doesn't know how to read english or even properly apply. i will be working on it and then i will pass it to you for update it ok.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Why not add a section about how to make a clan?
And how about a link to the recruitment part of the forums