Ranking
Mortred is most definitely a girl.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Tinker seems to be so damn OP when the person playing knows what hes doing...
for real my friend went 46 kills 3 deaths and 15 assists on a game
Agus and Foobi, two biggest losers of Toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If Tinker gets good or free farm, then yes you can't really stop him from pushing all the lanes at once unless you happened to be around AND are a stunner or able to drain up mana quick enough.
Annoy him, don't let him get farm and push quickly then you're going to be good.
Originally Posted by Submerge View Post
I agree with PA being pretty broken right now, she just does to much damage straight out of the start of the game all the way till the finish. She wins like every mid lane match up unless the other midder knows how to outplay the PA.

Isn't hard to counter a PA mid if you know how to play some heroes. Razors static link is pretty good against her, so she'll be forced to use her dagger to farm instead of nuke you all the time. Medusa can just take her away from farm because mystic snake, mana shield is also really good taking daggers damage. Huskar can also take her away from farm because burning spear spam. Viper because he has such high slow and DPS. TA because refraction and meld and many other heroes. But my favourite against her is Jugger, because I know how to play it, and I like how she can't evade Juggers ult after she blinks. I can also just evade daggers slow using bladefury, really good on early game. In my opinion, PA is just a shit hero mid.

Originally Posted by Scar View Post
Tinker seems to be so damn OP when the person playing knows what hes doing...
for real my friend went 46 kills 3 deaths and 15 assists on a game

Really depends on your early game. If you're able to get boots of travel before 10 minutes mark you can do many things, such as split push and ganks all the time because rearm. Blink Dagger is crucial though.
-----
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Normally, I do build a Shadowblade first on slark after getting boots of speed. And then, maybe echo blade because yeah, 2 hits in a row is good, you stole the enemy's agility which gave you more damages. I usually do the attack twice (echo) and then jump if the enemy tries to run and of course the first skill, since it's pretty hurt sometimes.

This hero is OP as fuck. Shadow blade is the best item for him to engage and disengage fights. You can even recover life while you're using shadow blade close to someone, out of the fog. The best thing on dark pact skill is that it purges most debuffs, like stuns, slows, even pudges ult. If there are many disables on the enemy team, is better to wait the best moment to use dark pact instead of just click it for the damage (or you can just go for a bkb). I like to rush shadow blade, then echo sabre and silver edge after echo sabre, the rest depends on the game.
Last edited by Faith; Nov 11, 2016 at 04:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Faith View Post
This hero is OP as fuck. Shadow blade is the best item for him to engage and disengage fights. You can even recover life while you're using shadow blade close to someone, out of the fog. The best thing on dark pact skill is that it purges most debuffs, like stuns, slows, even pudges ult. If there are many disables on the enemy team, is better to wait the best moment to use dark pact instead of just click it for the damage (or you can just go for a bkb). I like to rush shadow blade, then echo sabre and silver edge after echo sabre, the rest depends on the game.

Same here, echo is really helpful to get double agility steal at one time.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I would farm real nice till I can get Orb of Venom and Shadow Blade, that's when I start ganking, then I'll upgrade Shadow Blade because Silver Edge is way better not to mention the bonus +10 on all abilities.
Then I'll get mobility and/or tank depending on the game, either BKB or S&Y or Skadi depending on how I'm doing in the game, every game with its items but I'd mostly go for Skadi since I can play quite well slark without having to lose it each time.
That's just it for me I don't know how you guys could do otherwise.

P.S I hate Echo Sabre.
Note: Don't use Q for damage really just in times where you're sure no enemy is around but instead you can time it up real nice to cancel debuffs and I'm sure you can do that since, for me, you have better awareness when you play Slark.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Yeah, Slark's first skill could also cancel debuff from enemies, it's really useful.

Anyway, Storm Spirit with Aghanim is kind of super useful in gank fight, specially when he got his best friend aka Enigma around.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Warlord Pudge
Assault Cuirass + Aghs + your favorite strength item

-Never hide. A real Pudge makes sure no one ever leaves your endless teamfight.
-intelligence items are for pussies unless it's bloodstone. Bloodstone is the ultimate bm.
-urn is probably one of your favorite pick-ups because you are always farming the souls of the weakling on the other team.
-boots of choice don't really matter, but if you have the money you should get greaves.
-don't pick this against an armor debuffer.

This is my favorite build for offlane pudge. It's so tanky and it really screws up the enemy's ability to respond if you are good at landing close range hooks. Not to mention your first position will love you, since no one is going to touch then if you're doing well.
I think I might be retired.
Pudge is a troublesome hero indeed.
- made in Indonesia

Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
I would farm real nice till I can get Orb of Venom and Shadow Blade, that's when I start ganking, then I'll upgrade Shadow Blade because Silver Edge is way better not to mention the bonus +10 on all abilities.

That's just the right way to play him, you're doing well. Can't forget that Silver Edge also reduces enemy damage by 50%, that's really OP against high damage heroes.

Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
P.S I hate Echo Sabre.

It's really good on early game. Gives you extra life, mana regen. Double hits helps a lot killing people on early game though.

Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Anyway, Storm Spirit with Aghanim is kind of super useful in gank fight, specially when he got his best friend aka Enigma around.

Well, if you're looking for some combo like this, I'd say Dark Seer is better, or maybe Magnus. They don't need much items to be a nice starter or counter starter, Storm just needs much farm and I don't think aghs is better first item for him.

Dark Seer + Enigma