ES Recruitment Drive
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Supernatural Activities
There's been multiple occasions about people and some supernatural activities happening to them and i'm not sure whether to think about this because i know there are times when these activities can be hurtful or could mean nothing, i'm not saying i don't believe in this but i'm saying is that is there meaning behind this, are they doing it with malicious intent or good intent? There are also many stories behind people playing the Ouija board so i would also like for you guys to touch up on that too.

There was recently a movie on Netflix called "Veronica" [BASED ON A TRUE STORY] about this girl in Spain who was meddling around with the Ouija board to contact her deceased father, let alone doing this she encountered a malicious spirit and supernatural activities started happening to her and she tried to get rid of this spirit but sadly ended up losing her life in the process and died in the hospital a couple of days after. There are multiple pictures and evidences of the house of where this all occurred which has me thinking so much about this certain topic and just wanted to hear you're guys opinions.