ES Recruitment Drive
Name: Virtue
GMT: GMT +8
Reason For Joining: Looking for a good community of people who share the same interests as I do.
Personal Interests/Hobbies: Business, playing sports, travelling domestically and internationally.
Experience:

I have experience in doing freelance projects in Python, HTML, CSS, MySQL, Swift, JavaScript a couple of years ago before starting my own software consulting and development company.

Familiar with C#, C++, ASP.NET and VP.NET (took online courses)
RIP ∑
master of the universe
what are you joining for? Mostly to learn more about coding and different coding languages.
what's your background in programming? I'm a beginner in HTML, I have been coding some.... things.
are you able to answer questions newer people might have? Somewhat, I can answer some HTML based things.
which timezone are you in? what times are you most often active? My timezone is GMT -5:00 and mostly throughout the day.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
I pride myself on ass apps. Anyway thank you.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Heyo, i'm Freshkek A.K.A. Woeb or DDoS and I think that this would be a nice club to join to find others in the Toribash community that have the same interests as I do.

What are you joining for: just to see what I can learn from others and to give advice and have fun
what's your background in programming? I have developed some sites and stuff for friends and have had some part time jobs that have involved programming and coding. Here's a list of languages I know: SQL, HTML, Javascript, Java, c--, C, C#,C++, and Python.
are you able to answer questions newer people might have? yep, i sure can. I mostly specialize in malicious coding and programs though.
which timezone are you in? Eastern standard, GMT -5
what times are you most often active? I recently got a part time job but im on whenever for the most part.

thanks for reading my application and i hope i get accepted!
~woeb/freshkek
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
Thanks! Glad to be in.
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
The activity is unreal in this org.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █