Ranking
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
this clan is full of unfriendly people, especially that numbers guy it's always guitar this and spiny poses that. He once spent two days straight working on a pose going "is this good to you" and it didn't matter what you said because he'd just keep on doing it anyways. There's a movie night in the discord but its not like he's seen anything worthwhile so what would he even know. Also I heard he hacks in his manip replays so that uke wont dm too, the guy's a bad apple I'm telling you.

Numbers also tried stealing a Jaker replay recently and claimed he was collabing.. If he ever gets Legend for replaymaking I will be upset. So in other words he will never get Legend status because he can only do singleplayer...
You guys these are the replays I applied to fucking Urban with in 2009 lmfao
Attached Files
Urban application 1.rpl (102.2 KB, 21 views)
Urban application 2.rpl (223.4 KB, 12 views)
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Urban application 1
Hold that neck! The twitchy indecisiveness of deciding a pose position following an abysmal kick is already an eyesore - the addition of a floppy head just makes this unbearable to watch. More on that kick: it had some good pace...if only it could be placed properly to maximize dm's. 1/10.

Urban application 2
You showed some growth in this replay. The dm's were more methodical and thought-out albeit lacking any truly impactful destruction. 5/10. You're getting there. It's a marathon, not a sprint.