Toribash
Hello my name is ryan scott, i am 14 years old and i would like to join flip. i am a sparrer, i spar all the time, im pretty realistic. i dont have any replay atm but im makeing one atm and i will post when finished. my skype is M0nsoom xD. Why do i want to join flip? becuse i wanna join a spar clan that i can hang with ingame. i like sushi. i can draw, and i work at publix atm :3 got anymore questions? feel free to ask me. thanks for reading my app and have a Great day
P.S. will post replay when i make some
-----
Replays:
-----
the fallowing replays are old, i will make better ones
Attached Files
Charm v.s. M0n.rpl (485.3 KB, 7 views)
Decap ;o.rpl (35.6 KB, 8 views)
M0n vs Acer.rpl (557.1 KB, 6 views)
M0nsoom v.s. Maki.rpl (546.3 KB, 5 views)
spar with clamity.rpl (418.8 KB, 6 views)
Tricking with poop.rpl (832.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by M0nsoom; Sep 1, 2014 at 12:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nice app. A bit more improvised. Nice.

I'd like to know how active you are ingame and on the forum please.

I'd like to see what you draw, maybe a link to imgur?

Replays are really nice. You clearly have potential. You are playing all the big names in spar and that is how you get better. Play better people. I like that. I think you have a lot of potential.

I'd like to vote yes, but please tell us how you are on the forum and ingame. ;)

Awaiting further approval.
that is a great app mOnsoon i think you have potential maybe a trial period to see activity ;) ? but the rest is good
Nice monsoom you got the potential we are lookin for and even though the replays are old they are pretty ok it a yes for me
Ty guys. It mean alot
-----
BTW guys what is a good DM threshold number for ripping people apart in replays?
Last edited by M0nsoom; Sep 3, 2014 at 04:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Cheffchen if u can take these into the clan video it would be lovely to be in there
Attached Files
a complete demolition.rpl (156.0 KB, 3 views)
amazing spar 222.rpl (584.9 KB, 7 views)