Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i feel like i shouldnt post this here because people will find something to turn it against me and say that i suck, but meh. the last clip is probably my favourite, because i had like 6-8 in ping. then there's other clips, which varies pings. first clip is like 40-50, and second is like 20.

M I N I V A N
first 2 awp shots just missed because you were moving
the scope wasnt even unblurred yet
are you shy? That's cute ;)
first shot, possibly. second shot, no. that's not blurred. just because it's bad quality doesn't mean it's blurred ingame.
M I N I V A N
have any of you encountered this weird glitch? The bomb looked like it was dropped on tbase for the whole ct team, and it costed us 9 rounds. thankfully we won. I'm not sure what caused this glitch to happen.

the glitch on ct perspective

and terrorist perspective
:D
Originally Posted by playboicarti View Post
Just got a pair of moto gloves boom field tested, very hype

Nice, enjoy them
I actually planned on getting some too, unfortunately my budget does not fit to buy them..
Summer sale ripped my wallet lol
Anyone doing the pick'em challenge for the major? If so, who do you have going through?

I've got Astralis going 3-0, and G2, FaZe, SK, and North going through, though I'm not too confident in North. I don't have anyone going out 0-3 yet cause I think that any of the worse teams there (Flipside, Vega, Penta) could win a game against the other. None of them really stands out to me as way worse than the other.
I do think Flipside has a chance of a few upsets. When they are all on point and with Blad3's strats i think they can be quite a force, especially with electronic on the team. I doubt Vega will go anywhere. During the qualifier I don't remember ever seeing anything super impressive.

I feel like all the top teams have all been so inconsistent lately, it's hard to know for sure what's going to happen.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!