Toribash
I would pull some curve the bullet shit and hit both of them.
Like in the movie wanted.
When you get caught masturbating, look the person in the eyes and finish like a beast.
I agree with bloob except for 1 thing Rebbeca Black I would kill her.
I know she is very popular but that song is the most worthless song ever I mean "which seat should I take!!" that was the one that just made the song such a joke. and she is popular because everybody hates her see it on youtube the dislikes are 2,115,997 and likes are 280,109 tht is quite a diifrence HATE REBECCA BLACK she thinks she is going to be the next jb and she likes being hated by people I watched a video that she laughs at those funny comments in her youtube channel she is so retarded....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Madness
I wouldn't kill someone just because I don't like their type of music.
we kill people in wibbles, not off-topic
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Well, you guys are obviously trolling since you don't want to kill someone because they make music that some people don't happen to like. /sarcasm and poking fun at Crab's logic
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by sid View Post
we kill people in wibbles, not off-topic

how about we move it to wibbles then?
Last edited by Zayex; Apr 16, 2011 at 10:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
I would make them stand in a line then shoot.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/