ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
"this game is super easy and these players didnt spend years perfecting the game"

not quite what I meant

don't get me wrong the trailer is awesome and appealing and everything but when a beginner first downloads the game looking for that same action, they may be disappointed
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
not quite what I meant

don't get me wrong the trailer is awesome and appealing and everything but when a beginner first downloads the game looking for that same action, they may be disappointed

agreed. we weren't given much guidelines, but talked a lot with devs. we had some points to work with but were having some trouble on what to add and what not to add. lots of revisions were made and everyone decided it looked great, we didn't feel there's anything left to change at the time. i'm happy with the results.
Originally Posted by snake View Post
free to play cathegory is the most viewed on steam, so i don't understand decision to put toribash in indie cathegory instead of free to play which could have gathered possibly much more people to download and try it. and well toribash is free to play gamee in the first place, no?

Well...

The way the store is organized isn't really controlled by Nabi, the primary genre that's set for Toribash is "Free to Play".

The "Play" button should be up soon.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Well...

The way the store is organized isn't really controlled by Nabi, the primary genre that's set for Toribash is "Free to Play".

The "Play" button should be up soon.

i have no idea but you probably want to fix your tags so tb will be accessable

here goes f2p section

here goes indie section

and no, i browsed through all 79 f2p titles and toribash was not here.

thats kinda important thing and change the amount of potential players drasticly
Wait
steam=toribash 5.0!!!!!
and steam=more players
what about achivements,usernames
-----
tried using steam://install thingy
didnt work :/
-----
and what is nicalis, inc.
Last edited by scorpionma; May 18, 2014 at 11:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
INB4 14 days ban
I am also a tad bit confused, when steam is released, is it going to be it's on community? Or will people who downloaded it from here, be playing with the steam version as well?

Also, username issues? Will it use your steam username, and you'll be starting over at white belt? Or can you transfer your account details to steam and continue playing on that with your client account?
i think the usernames are going to be the same
u login the same when u ply toribash
but there is going to be a connection between your toribash account and your steam one
but i dont think u will be playing with your steam one
but it will be connected to it
-----
this means more languages right>
Last edited by scorpionma; May 18, 2014 at 11:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
INB4 14 days ban
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Who's this 'Nicalis, Inc' that is publishing Toribash? Pretty sure it's not the 'Nicalis' that did cave Story and NightSky. And if it is then it's some sort of typo.

It is the 'Nicalis' that did Cave Story and NightSky, not a typo.

@snake: yeah, I know that Toribash isn't listed in f2p. Re-read my previous post completely, please.

Wait for the official announcement, please. However, all the questions on accounts / servers / achievements and so on have already been covered by hampa.