Ranking
Original Post
Toribash on Smash Bros.

So, wouldn't it be awesome if you could play as either Tori or Uke in the
recently released Smash Bros. for the 3DS or the Wii U?
Well, now this is totally a possibility, though I don't know what the chances are.

Recently, Nintendo has allowed for players to submit character ballots for
new possible characters!

Originally Posted by Nintendo
Do you want your favorite video-game character to join the battle in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U? Well, here's your chance. If you post a video-game character’s name, we’ll consider turning that character into a Smash fighter! Please limit your vote to one per person.

Note: Your vote may be made public via the Internet.
The deadline for entry is 10/3/2015.

Please submit your votes on the fighter ballot page here:
https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/

*hampa approves *
Last edited by ThePirateKing; Apr 2, 2015 at 03:06 AM.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
My My, this looks pretty neat. I like it. So, do we click that link to vote for a character? And we enter the name?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Well, you have to enter the gender of the character, which I would asuke Uke and Tori
are both male..
The name of the character, I guess you can put Uke or Tori, or Uke and Tori..
The title of the game the character appears in, which is Toribash..
And Why the character should become a fighter.. Think something up.

Anyway, I realize I linked the US version above, so incase that doesn't work for some,
Go to this link: http://www.smashbros.com/ select your region and language, then
scroll down to the Smash Bros. Fighter Ballot
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Yeah, it worked for me. :3

I was afraid I'd have to make some kind of account. But NOPE.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
This goes in gaming chat

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Yeah, I count on you to don't cry if it don't work because you didn't vote keggy...
Meh...

Voted.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Tori characters have no fighting capability at all. If it was to be in the game, he would be a copy of Mr Game and Watch Mii Swordfighter.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

they totally have abilities. theyr immortal and know all forms of martial arts.
mario didnt have any abilities untill they made some for him.

i dont play this, but submitted a thing because it sounds cool.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
we dont even have a proper run yet as of this date, and even if we did, it wouldn't make sense for the tori to run and then immediately do something else.

it only moves fluidly into other attacks, and it's bad for a competitive game, kind of like how Little Mac is bad in the aerial game, but he compensates for a 1-hit K.O.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I voted. If Tori gets into Smash Bros that'll be a sick addition, and a huge step for Toribash.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands