Ranking
Original Post
Abortion
Now this is a question that is very debated and controversial between certain people groups and communities.
Now the question being widely asked is "Should abortion be legal," now some people see it as killing an infant.
There are also debates discussing situational abortion lets say a 14 year old gets pregnant.
Should she be allowed to get an abortion or not give your opinions please.
Keep conversation mature and do not frauwn upon others believes.
no, it shouldnt be legal.

you got fucked by someone and it was your own fault.
abortion is kinda sick, killing a person that hasnt even seen the world yet.

disgusting.
If the baby will have a very serious handicap, it is better to abort him

He may to not be happy, and he will cost to the society more than he will give

It should be legal everywhere
Last edited by ultimatumm; Nov 25, 2016 at 10:05 PM.
I think that abortion should be allowed, but realistically if you can't support a child it will suffer. Of course it's your fault for getting pregnant, but if you can't even manage to raise the child I think it only fair to abort it. Aborting a child who will die or be severely stunted in some way is not a choice, it should frankly be a requirement. A child can not support a child, and thus should be at least considered for abortion, though in some cases parents are willing to chip in and help, leaving me a bit split on a certain yes or no.

I do believe, however, that a perfectly sane human with the capability to support a child should not be able to abort, but it's circumstantially unfair to certain people, particularly rape victims. Simply getting rid of a child just because you don't feel like raising a child is just petty to me. You know what you're getting into when having sex, and if you're not ready to accept the consequences then you should not be throwing your genitals around (that means us, too, boys).
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Jomela View Post
no, it shouldnt be legal.

you got fucked by someone and it was your own fault.
abortion is kinda sick, killing a person that hasnt even seen the world yet.

disgusting.

Take into consideration that not every woman that had sex and got pregnant, wanted it in the first place. It's called Rape, if you haven't heard of it.

I believe it should be legal, for the fact that if the parent can't take care of it, and would be put into a shitty childhood, a dangerous one you can call it. Depending on how developed the fetus is, it shouldn't really matter. If it's like, fucking 7 months in, then I see the issue at hand.

It's not your body to decide. It's theirs.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
How I look at it is what if my future daughter was raped or made a mistake
I would not let her have a baby
put yourself in the shoes of others you are trying to understand...
I believe it should be legal but under certain terms: Female of any age gets raped or has unwilling sex gets pregnant. Legal. Female of any age goes out gets wasted by herself and has un protected sex. You ma'am are fucked. Young girl say 18-13 has sex purposely, protected or unprotected, gets pregnant. Have fun raising a child cause you've done this to yourself. Now let's say we have some incest, if they've both agreed to it and wanted to have sex they should still be allowed to have an abortion even if it was rape they would still have to have an abortion. This is the only case where I see abortion should be forced. "Why?" You might ask? Because if two people with connected genetics say a brother and a sister. It would mess with the gene pool in turn having a higher percent chance of having a baby with birth defects.
Oh shit it's some profound text.
I think that abortion should be legal, like if you know that kid's going to be retarded you should just try again.
I also think most of the people in the world shouldn't be parents in the first place.
Just being honest
Abortion should be legal, if the kid is going to come out with disabilities it's going to seriously cause the child to struggle in life. Or if you get raped and you don't have enough money to support the child. That child will end up getting sent to a foster home or a nursery.
Originally Posted by Nightflow View Post
Female of any age goes out gets wasted by herself and has un protected sex. You ma'am are fucked. Young girl say 18-13 has sex purposely, protected or unprotected, gets pregnant. Have fun raising a child cause you've done this to yourself.

Why? Why should the woman be forced to give birth?

If I have unprotected sex with a woman and I get an STD, would your response be "lol, you did this to yourself, you gotta live with it"? No. I think I'd be perfectly entitled to try to get rid of this unwanted chronic disease.

Same thing with children. Children are a chronic disease - They'll be with you for life. It's a big commitment to make. Sometimes women aren't ready for it and sometimes they just won't ever want it. Sometimes they don't wear condoms. There's no need to 'punish' these women with the chronic condition of motherhood.