ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
*Edit*
Made a short replay.

I made one shorter :<
Attached Files
#Hrs - T - I give up.rpl (157.8 KB, 79 views)
M I N I V A N
-Snip-
Excuse me but now when i have sobered up abit i sorta like this mod and i also like the far away starting postion since it gives the freerun an insane speed and a special kind of natural flow.
although i feel like the ground part is really unnecissary and there should be a way to get down there with like a ramp or something so you don't mess up the speed you get from the start.
and i don't get why i complained on too much running when the style of gameplay is basically just running.
But it would be nice with some things to slide under once in awhile and not just jump.

sorry again for my rant my new rating is 7/10
Attached Files
Swex- BlackHawk.rpl (971.4 KB, 106 views)
Last edited by Swexx; Jan 1, 2013 at 05:18 AM.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
ive litteraly just spent almost 2 days just to this mod

I LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVE EEEEEEEEEEEEET
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
This seems fun but unfortunately I am god awful at Parkour, this seems like a fun sparring or fighting arena type thing so I shall give it a go
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
So many Parkour mods out there i have lost count. Good job all the same dude. Nevertheless i'll give this a try.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
very good mod, nice

post needs more content ~y
Last edited by Yoyo; Jan 13, 2013 at 12:32 PM.
Katana Master
I love this to watch since I'm not very good at parkour but from what I can see if I was good then I would know that this is a very well built mod and fun to run around in creating new paths.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS