Toribash
Original Post
[REL] New Matarika Parkour!

So heres a new rooftop parkour with 3 routes that have their own challenges that will push your skill level to its limit, and made with max objects. Hope you pros and beginners and everything in between have fun on it. See you ingame parkourists!
(there are some wierd problems i will be fixing as far as how it looks so expect an update on the glitchy looking blocks.)

[My Parkour Run through the mod]

Attached Files
mat_unity_runner.tbm (25.7 KB, 123 views)
Last edited by matarika; Dec 6, 2014 at 12:21 PM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Sweet, gonna try it out.

Willl give cnc on how the mod is afterwards.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
A great mod , the layout and colors are dam good.
I love the large scale maps too.
That being said, it can be tricky in multiplayer. Especially if you see a cool spot but its on the other side of the world lol . If you used the EPP to put the tori's in different areas of the map, copied the EPP's and posted them, we could basically choose to start or trick in a different area.

This map would be perfect for that, I see many cool spots that could be fun .

Great mod
TR rating- 9/10
Thanks TR! and everyone else
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
holy crap... this looks like a sexy mod. trying it out right nao
-----
mat.... you dun fucked it up. its really hard for me to get a good opener as you start just a little bit in the air. fix that pls
Last edited by Mack; Dec 6, 2014 at 01:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
If you wait just one second, you're on the ground, i mean all you have to do is space first, before starting, i didn't see it as a big enough problem to fix
this mod looks great ill try it out and thanks for another parkour mod matarika
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
If you wait just one second, you're on the ground, i mean all you have to do is space first, before starting, i didn't see it as a big enough problem to fix

i know but the openers i use needs to have alot of perfection in them for some reason. but if you dont wanna fix it it's fine. ill learn to deal with it
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen