Toribash
i give him props on that.

but still thats a banable offense.
i would try to catch an admin on irc.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Originally Posted by ramenlover View Post
but still thats a banable offense.
i would try to catch an admin on irc.

D: i used modified tb.exe only 2 times...
You are not allowed to \"hack\"
If someone sees this, they will probably ban you.
Join [Love]! Blue Belt and Up Only!
www.loveclan2.tk <- Join there!
Imo, he found some glitch, and is trying to pass it off as hacking to make himself look cooler ;o

he is just using general terms like he hacked tb.exe, or used a hex editor.

if he was really cool he would tell how he did it ;o

[T]
#hi

Hmm.. isnt Toribash a heavily SERVER oriented game (see packets sent by the tb server when you play)

It contains instructions on how the client should display the game. So fiddling with the game executable would (afaik) no nothing but change how stuff is displayed.

And either way, you fail in the basic core of the licence agreement you have agreed upon downloading the game. Read the licence.txt file

In fact, since you probably are lazy to read it lemme highlight it for you

Originally Posted by license.txt
2. Commercial Use is Prohibited. Under no circumstances shall you, the end-user, be permitted, allowed or authorized to commercially exploit the
Software
, any data comprising the Software.
Neither you nor anyone at your
direction shall do any of the following acts (any such acts shall be deemed void
and a breach of this Agreement) with regard to the Software, or any portion
thereof, such as a screen display or a screenshot:

a. Rent the Software;

b. Sell the Software;

c. Lease or lend the Software;

d. Offer the Software on a pay-per-play basis;

e. Distribute, by electronic means or otherwise, the Software for money or any other consideration; or

f. In any other manner and through any medium whatsoever commercially exploit the Software or use the Software for any commercial purpose.

3. Additional Prohibited Uses. Neither you nor anyone at your direction shall take the following action in regard to the Software, or any portion thereof, such as a screen display or a screenshot:

a. Modify, disassemble, reverse engineer or decompile the Software;

b. Translate the Software;

c. Reproduce the Software;

d. Publicly display the Software;

e. Prepare derivative works based upon the Software; or

f. Distribute, by electronic means or otherwise, the Software.

Thank you and you have made an enemy of people with high powers.
avwave: i'm from russia... russians never read license agreement, we always use cracked software and so on
ishi: lol it's real hack i can send you modified tb.exe and information how i did it by pm but i don't want to be banned for this information

sorry for my bad english... i hope u understood this shit
Last edited by MAPA3M; Sep 24, 2008 at 11:53 AM.
You really are an idiot, hacking toribash is nothing to be proud of and makes you look more like an idiot.

Suggestion to Admins: IP Ban all of Russia
Join [Love]! Blue Belt and Up Only!
www.loveclan2.tk <- Join there!