Toribash
Original Post
Draw problem
So earlier there was a man in the wushu room who would literally blast himself back like 50 feet and constantly ending the match in a draw. Unless someone dq'd themselves in the attempt to reach him, it was a draw. So i suggest that after 2 draws, both men are out and the queue list can continue.
( •_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) eat clen tren hard, anavar give up
i feel like all you can do is deal With the situation and its a Waste just to punish tWo people
for someones's mistake.so sorry but i really hope this is not added to toribash
<3 fran man
I said CROOK UP
But it wasn't a mistake. He was doing it on purpose.
( •_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) eat clen tren hard, anavar give up
I've seen matches end in draws like 2 to 3times,really annoying,they should go down the queue or something when it happens
Are you living the life you really want?
or maybe you should learn how to chase

here is a trick if you see some one launch once in a game try launching towards them whenever you face them

~not supported learn to observe tactics
Every body praise this man
Rumour is my bae for lyf
Originally Posted by Nut3llaNinja View Post
or maybe you should learn how to chase

here is a trick if you see some one launch once in a game try launching towards them whenever you face them

~not supported learn to observe tactics

Ya that is all to it learn how to deal with them learn a way to chase them and punish them harshly
I said CROOK UP
No, i definitely think we should prevent players from stalling public servers. It's the same deal as LoL punishing players for afking and whatnot.
Question is, how do we do it?

One way is to declare the player closest to the starting point the winner in case of a draw. It would make it significally harder to stall the game in the same way. It could become a minor problem in duels and more serious matches though.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
How about matches like spin bag,when both players grab on to the bag forever
Are you living the life you really want?
Originally Posted by jinmaster View Post
How about matches like spin bag,when both players grab on to the bag forever

Well, have you ever seen spinbag in a pubroom?
But sure, you have a point in that. It should apply exclusively to wushu pubrooms.
It's a bit silly, but since it's a reoccuring problem, something has to be done.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
lazors it should be the closest person at the starting piont in the event af a second draw by points only.
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.