Toribash
LOL!
Wwolf i liked much more your previous name,i will continue to call you wolf forever(or vuk if you prefer) ,_,
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Well,i was thinking about taking vuk,cuz wolf is taken,i was also thinking about volk...but then i saw my bounty that said im retard noob and i said,hey where is my previous bounty?(bojan gave it to me,and it was wwolfer brani sarajevo)
Wolf hmm is a wolf
Walter - human

also transform!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Best Aikido Player 2010
Toribash Player Of The Year 2010
February 2011- Player of the Month
Well, I don't know a lot of you but I know a few due to the Pirate Hunt Event but I love all of your members that I have met so far and I would like to ask for a singles alliance with you, I know I lack influence in the Toribash Community but I think you guys are extremely legit, cool and awesome so please allow me to join as a Single Alliance, thank you.
Last edited by joshyjojo; Sep 20, 2011 at 04:45 AM.
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
Originally Posted by joshyjojo View Post
Well, I don't know a lot of you but I know a few due to the Pirate Hunt Event but I love all of your members that I have met so far and I would like to ask for a singles alliance with you, I know I lack influence in the Toribash Community but I think you guys are extremely legit, cool and awesome so please allow me to join as a Single Alliance, thank you.

sorry but, we don't accept single alliances. sorry bro.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by iMOD3RN15 View Post
Have You Ever Bought QI: Nope.

http://forum.toribash.com/tori_stats...15&format=json

iMOD?!
The first ninety minutes of a football match are the most important.
holy penis
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...