Ranking
this is my story:

left like a waffle without the sweet syrup, feeling all the holes caused by the lack of the thing which make you feel special. Those holes will never be filled again, left like a mark of the past and present pain.
Attached Files
when a love story ends.rpl (130.3 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Chikin; Jun 21, 2011 at 05:29 AM.
EGHM EGHM. Listen to the song while reading.
/me drama mode ACTIVATED

What else can be sadder, than the view of your own clan going faster and faster to the Clans Graveyard?..
What else can make You more sad than the though that.. it's your own fault. It's your fault, stupid! YOUR FAULT!..
Oh God, tears.. Tears falling down to the ground.. Hopelessly trying to dodge planks.. WHY WAS YOU INACTIVE, STUPID! WHY YOU HAD TO GET IN TROUBLES!..
They said don't go, they said it's dangerous, THEY HAVE WARNED YOU! But You didn't listen.. You didn't care..
You made Your own decision and You..
You have failed Your own family.
Family full of love.
You have disappointed them.
You have disappointed yourself.
You are now empty. Empty, you know? EMPTY.
You don't have no-one. You are alone. Hey.. What?
What are You looking at? Don't even think of making new clan.. The next time You can get crazy.. You can do somethi- wait what? Corrupted Waffles?
What the hell.. Are you trying to join them? No, NO! DON'T DO EET! They will eat You, my pure sweet waffle. Don't do it. DON'T.
Fuck, listen to me! Th-

/me wakes up
Fuck, that was a weird dream. So, let's check if i was accepted.. Oh, auto accept. Cool. Now, let's try to stay active. O HAI POWAS LOLOLOLOL BEER DRUGS LETS PLAY COUNTER STRIKE
One more quick question (sorry): Does it all necessarly have to be true?
I AM SOFA KING WE TODD ED!!!
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Yep, so truth as that I have two penises :S

U doooooo? :O
Here it is. Hope I'm not too late.

The Story of Kilcreed

True story.

I'm thinking about making a head in the Kilcreed style.
I AM SOFA KING WE TODD ED!!!