Ranking
Original Post
Most dismemberments in ONE CLEAN KICK
Engage distance 200
other settings are standard
Attached Files
[] MEGA KICK.rpl (58.1 KB, 66 views)
It's nothing new. Half the community's already done this.

edit: and what's the point of making 2 threads?
It makes me wonder..
Sorry, guys. But why I can't see this kind of record in the Book?
And how I can delete thread now?

The reason of making 2 threads was 2 different replays...
Last edited by lonelyass; Oct 7, 2008 at 12:52 PM.
delete the first post

ps, that one isn't clean either
Originally Posted by ?
is it a bird? is it a plane? no.... its loloholic

Screw helping Lolvale outpopulate vebamin C, the citizens need jobs! Help by clicking here! =P
I think the record is like 5 simultaneous DM's.
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./
Allow me to give you a little info on the TB Physics engine; it is impossible to, with the force of your feet or hands, get more then 3 simultaneous (on one frame) dismemberments. Force can be carried out, though, in more then a direct impact; the style of Manipulation exerts that little loophole, as an example. It would be extremely hard to pull off 4 or more, but like Rawk said, it's been done.

P.S: Your kick isn't even 'clean'. Clean means dismembering without dealing a lot of damage. 5,000-6,000 points on one dismemberment is fairly clean as 5,000 points is awarded for most dismemberments. (The head and some other parts award more points)
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
Allow me to give you a little info on the TB Physics engine; it is impossible to, with the force of your feet or hands, get more then 3 simultaneous (on one frame) dismemberments.

Cool, I didn't know that. Thx. :P
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./
I was talking to the guy who made this thread :P Why would I refer to you in the third person? (Second paragraph, I reference to where you made the comment about the 5-dismember record. "Hey rawk, remember when rawk said that about the record?" doesn't make much sense.)
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
Allow me to give you a little info on the TB Physics engine; it is impossible to, with the force of your feet or hands, get more then 3 simultaneous (on one frame) dismemberments. Force can be carried out, though, in more then a direct impact; the style of Manipulation exerts that little loophole, as an example. It would be extremely hard to pull off 4 or more, but like Rawk said, it's been done.

P.S: Your kick isn't even 'clean'. Clean means dismembering without dealing a lot of damage. 5,000-6,000 points on one dismemberment is fairly clean as 5,000 points is awarded for most dismemberments. (The head and some other parts award more points)

Where the hell did you get this info from?

Also, "a clean kick" as stated in the other thread would mean that you kick Uke without Being damaged yourself.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when