Ranking
Those mods are very fun, though I must disagree with Sora and recommend against dualblade version because I think it's too unwieldy.
Dualblade requires a lot of care to use but if used right it is as quick and agile as the others although requiring a bit of skill to use, it's probably my favorite of the three but I still recommend dualsabers since it's more simplistic and easier to use for newer people
Any reason it has holmhang2 as the mod now?

EDIT: it's fixed
Last edited by dabarrett; Feb 15, 2016 at 08:53 PM.
if there's no other suggestions could we try dab_dualblade2.tbm and see how it does?
EDIT: cancel that, throws would become cancerous just like dualsabers. Question though, why the tc boost? is it to draw players in? It seems to cause players to just join to try and farm tc. Just my opinion though
Last edited by dabarrett; Feb 23, 2016 at 10:59 PM.
Yo. Well I suggest rondel_dagger_duel.tbm. It's a an improved version of my older dagger mod.
Last edited by Odlov; Feb 25, 2016 at 08:36 AM.
Smallbowl showed me this thread, thanks m8 <3

I made this mod not to be the judo we see in toribash, but to be a "real judo" version.

The mod is full detailed here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=527376
Attached Files
iver_judo.tbm (13.7 KB, 2 views)
Featured

I'd also like to encourage people to give feedback on the featured mods in this thread. Feedback would be really useful
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Ah yes, iver_judo!

A better grappling mod is not to be found elsewhere on this forum!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]