Toribash
What about samboaikido.tbm I think it is pretty fun in my opinion.
Last edited by lewis862; Jul 16, 2013 at 04:49 PM.
Belive it or not I used to go ingame once.
What about you guys give a week with olympic mods?
top_bball.tbm
top_s2.tbm
top_hurdles.tbm
top_s2.tbm
top_wrestling.tbm

and Etc.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Let's vote here (create a pool) for opening wushu_tourney, because it's a nice mod and there is a big wushuist community that have now to play only in : UltimateWushu.

I think all them would like to participate in tourneys, the way to stop farmers is just to put
tourneys for members that still have brown belt as administration did for present tourneys.

I really would like to play again wushu tourneys, for example there is a player 'Bondarenko' all we know him, he's a great wushu player and he did about 300-400k only by playing wushu tourneys, after administration closed it, he stoped playing and start selling all his items, like that community lost a player (btw now he's back because of some consecuences but let's not speak about that).

I just can't understand one simple thing, why not to close twinswords tourney and put wushu, because it's better and all we recognize this.

My aim is just to open it for community, please just open here a pool to vote for it.

Thanks for paying attention if you read all this.
Originally Posted by Guner View Post
Let's vote here (create a pool) for opening wushu_tourney, because it's a nice mod and there is a big wushuist community that have now to play only in : UltimateWushu.

I think all them would like to participate in tourneys, the way to stop farmers is just to put
tourneys for members that still have brown belt as administration did for present tourneys.

I really would like to play again wushu tourneys, for example there is a player 'Bondarenko' all we know him, he's a great wushu player and he did about 300-400k only by playing wushu tourneys, after administration closed it, he stoped playing and start selling all his items, like that community lost a player (btw now he's back because of some consecuences but let's not speak about that).

I just can't understand one simple thing, why not to close twinswords tourney and put wushu, because it's better and all we recognize this.

My aim is just to open it for community, please just open here a pool to vote for it.

Thanks for paying attention if you read all this.

ever since they got rid of the tourneys, there still isn't a proper antifarmer script for wushu and all the other mods people want, and since servers are unstable and need fixing right now, it's not really possible to implement even if they were to finish a script.
Last edited by Mystery; Jul 18, 2013 at 12:41 AM.
Betabox (betaboxfixed.tbm) was a fun mode.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Steelepackage.tbm

Definitely should be public mod.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Sumo wushu, along with any other sumo mods. They are fun, funny, but don't actually differ too greatly from their original mods, other than the overall mass of the toris (larger/fat).

I think it'd be cool just to try them out, and show them to people that wouldn't usually see them.
First rotation
Public Crashtest has been changed to Zweihander
Public Bobblehead has been changed to Minekido
Regarding Zweihander, the default settings in the room are incorrect. The swords currently start behind you and I think the tf/mf may also be off.
(>^_^)>
ABD, Ninjutsu, Lenshu3ng, Rk-mma should all be public mods
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.