Ranking
Original Post
"The Outcast" A new Toribash story: FINISHED!!
I've decided to make another Toribash story, because I'm bored :P

Prologue

In the beginning, Hampa created the world. It was a peaceful place, but the whiteness never ended. Next Hampa created a few people to go in this world. Naturally, they reproduced, and there were lots more people around by one week. The inhabitants called the land "Toribash". After a while, the Toribashians split up into groups, spreading themselves out in the seemingly endless whiteness. But there was one person without a group of his own. He is... the outcast.

Chapter one

Outcast jumped up and kicked. The training dummy shattered into hundreds of pieces and spread out across the white floor. Outcast rubbed his forehead and sighed. He was bored. Everyday he just fought and fought and fought, nothing changing. This was because Outcast wasnt clanned. Nothing interesting happened to him. He quickly gathered the pieces and put the dummy back together again. A guy called Jumpah came over. "Ur lucky, I cn nly fight 100cm close to da dummy, cause i dndt buy it." Outcast quickly shooed him away and got back to work attacking the dummy, but little did he know that adventure was just around the corner...

Chapter two

Outcast walked over to the toribashians weekly tournament, he had come second everytime he played, and wanted first. The tournament started, Outcast easily crushed Slith in the first round, and eventually got to the final. He was against Esse, as always. Outcast jumped into the air, to try and squash him, but Esse quickly moved away. The fight went on, both gaining advantage and disadvantage with no possible winner. Outcast quickly jumped back, and adopted his power pose. Esse jumped forward for a decap, but Outcast quickly deflected and cut off all four limbs at once. "WINNER OUTCAST!" The crowd of toribashians rose to their feet and cheered for Outcast, but his happiness was very short lived...

Chapter three

Many had died in the tournament, such as: Vox, Ian and many many more, but suddenly, from out of Vox's grave, his spirit rose out. "Outcast... you must... save... the world from... a terrible... faaaate". "WTF?!" Exclaimed Outcast, who was very suprised, obviously. "Saaave... the woooorld... from the evil... Siiieeeg..." and then Vox's spirit faded away. Outcast went back to his camp and thought long and hard. He got up, it was time for a visit to the blacksmith.

Chapter four

"You want me to make you a special sword? MADNESS." Said Mr. Poptart, the local blacksmith. "But please! I've been intrusted with a very special quest!!" Pleaded Outcast, who very much wanted to set off immediatly. "Okay, but if this goes wrong I want five hundred toricredits... Give me your hand" Outcast outstretched his arm and Mr. Poptart started banging it with his hammer, shaping it. After half an hour Mr. Poptart said he was done. "Okay, a super slicey sword, have fun with it." Outcast waved his hand a little, it handled perfectly. He grinned, and walked over to Qegola's tent.

Chapter five

"You'd better have that map ready!" Called Outcast. He walked into Qegolas tent. Qegola made maps for any region, you name it. "It's ready all right" Qegola smiled and handed over the map. "I've marked out the most logical places Sieg would hide, but you do know Sieg is just a legend?" Asked Qegola, gesturing towards the map. "I do, but Vox spirit said I have to save the world from him, I obviously have nothing better to do" said Outcast. He took the map and put it in his pack. Preparations were complete, it was time to go!

Chapter six

Outcast jumped over Cevius and landed facing his back, Cevius had no idea where he had gone. Outcast took this chance to go Nok style and pwn is n00b ass. Outcast charged, jumped straight on to Cevius' back. At this point he grabbed his arms and ripped them off. He then preceded to smack his legs off with his own arms. Cevius, left as a torso and a head, said in his last dying breath... "GG".
Outcast walked over him and looked at the map. 'Sumo' was the first place he'd look. Sumoland was the fattest country, according to the Toribashian Union. Outcast could see why, everyone he saw was FAT! "Oh well" he thought and asked the nearest person about Sieg. "Not here, we've explored every nook and cranny, no sign of him.". Outcast walked away and then heard Vox's voice beside him. "Hey, dickweed, why would Sieg be in Sumoland? He's not at all fat!!". Outcast look sideways and saw nothing. He ignored it and walked on.

Chapter seven

"Hey!! Im Yellowsamuel!! Some people call me Schmeal though!!! Whats your name!" Said the stranger, very very quickly. "I'm Outcast, now get out of my face." Outcast pushed him aside and walked on. "Can I travel with you?! Thanks!" said Schmeal, extremely quickly. "If you shut up then yes!" Outcast said, and walked on. They travelled to the land of jousting. "Anyone seen Sieg?" Outcast asked. "No, now go away." Outcast crossed jousting off of the map. "Are you retarded? Sieg wouldnt be here!!" Outcast ignored him, and walked on.

Chapter eight

"The last thing on the map is classic..." Said Outcast. "Then he must be there." Said Schmeal, who was no longer hyper, from too much sugar. They walked over to Classic and saw a mysterious cave. "Lets go down there." Said Schmeal. They walked into the cave and saw a dead end. "A dead end, lets go ba-" Began Schmeal. "No, its not a dead end, look" Outcast nudged the wall and the back wall raised upwards. They walked inside and saw Sieg standing inside with his back to them. "My plans of world domination are almost complete!" He exclaimed to himself. Outcast and Schmeal looked at each other, it was time to attack!

Chapter nine

They both jumped towards Sieg with their legs outstretched, ready to kick. Sieg quickly turned around with lightning speed and grabbed them both. "You were both fools to come here, let me teach you both a lesson!"
Sieg then smashed them both together and threw them to the floor. "You fools! You cannot even think to beat me when I have THIS!!" Sieg held out his orb of Noweb, it glowed a very faint red. Outcast gritted his teeth, he knew he wouldn't win yet, so it was time to retreat. "RUUUUN!!" Outcast yelled and they both ran out of the cave with Benny Hill music in the background.

Chapter ten

"Go away Schmeal, I want to be alone..." Said Outcast. "Okayee" Said Schmeal and he walked away. Outcast walked over to the edge of town and sighed, how was he going to defeat Sieg? He sighed again and kicked a pebble, but then he heard a voice. "Ouuutcaaast... come to meeee..." Outcast jerked upwards and ran foward. Soon he came to a small dojo, he went inside. "HOOO-YAAH!" screamed a man, who grabbed and kicked and punched a dummy in just two seconds. Outcast bowed. "Sensei, I have come for your teachings." Outcast said. "Please, only call me sensei if you are my apprentice, I am TSRabbit." Said the man. Outcast shook his hand. "I have come to be your apprentice." said Outcast, who was eager to start training. "Okay, but it will require hours of rigourous off screen training and practice." said TSRabbit. "What?! I dont even get a training montage?" Exclaimed Outcast. "Who do you think you are?! Rocky Balboa?!" And so the training began.

Chapter eleven

"You're ready to fight Sieg now, my apprentice..." Said TSRabbit. "Good! I'll be off and stuff then!" replied Outcast, eager to destroy Sieg. "Woah woah now! Before you go, I entrust you with my most prized possession, The Orb of Nok!" TSRabbit took a glowing blue orb out of his pocket and gave it to him. "It will only work, when you most need it, now GO, go and destroy Sieg!" Outcast walked out of the dojo with a newfound confidence and power. This time its personal...

Chapter long battlescene

Outcast walked into Siegs cave. "Sieg, this time, you're going down!" cried Outcast. "Bring it on..." Said Sieg with a devilish grin. Outcast jumped forward with a kick and found his kick parried and cast aside. Outcast jumped back. "With the power of the orb of Noweb nobody can defeat me!" Sieg came into close quarters and went for the Sieg Hammer, Outcast just managed to block it, but was thrown back in the recoil. "NOW YOU'RE MIINE!" Sieg jumped into the air and formed the powerbomb. Outcast closed his eyes and waited for it to happen. He sat there for a minute and then opened his eyes, what was happening? Shouldnt he be dead? He saw LonelyDucky there, standing in a pose and Sieg on the floor. "I saved your life, now get get 'em!" He said. Outcast jumped up and his Orb of Nok began to glow. His eyes glowed bright blue and he floated into the air. Sieg, who watched this transformation had also risen up with power, his eyes bright red. "THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME! NOTHING!!" Sieg shouted and flew towards Outcast. Outcast doged with ease and struck Sieg in the arm. His left arm fell off, but he refused to give up and he flew towards him again. Outcast used the same move and removed his second arm. "IF I CANT BEAT YOU WITH HANDS, I'LL KICK YOU TO DEATH!" and Sieg flew towards him a third time. Instead of hitting him, Outcast grabbed and ripped both legs off. Outcast threw the torso to the floor. "Sieg, you'll never know the power of unity and friendship! It's all of my friends who gave me the power to succeed! Maybe in your afterlife, you will understand that..." and Outcast flew away.

Want to know of Outcast's future? Then read my new Toribash story,"The Exile". Coming soon to a topic near you!

Comments... WELCOMED
User was infracted for this signature. (Useless signature)