Toribash
yooo its me. So im nuketech and I used to be in tekken to well all the good players left and i've been looking for a clan for a short period and well it seemed like everyone was here I was invited by Imcap and im pretty sure like most people in this clan know me or see me around definetly have skill but I cant prove that on a app in real life I motocross I play football and all that good stuff but ingame I play abd, lenshu, boxshu, or anything else im a cool dude ive played toribash since I was like 9 in 2011 but I forgot my password so I had to play with all these goofy accounts tell a admin actually helped me, now i'm a bad ass im trying to go for rank 1 witch currently agus has im only like rank 20 or something but why not try. If you want to learn more about me invite me (that's how I trick you). Its short but im cool
but I did not invit\ you. Lol
Last edited by imcap; Sep 4, 2016 at 07:12 AM.
My grammar is really good I play a lot of games that include using grammar just want to be invited to see how I do.
kys all
Agus and Foobi, two biggest losers of Toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by rharley13 View Post
My grammar is really good I play a lot of games that include using grammar just want to be invited to see how I do.

Yea invited