ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Minecraft
hi
Me and appul or paul have a MC server, he told me to make this thread so nao people, allies, ex-member, hampa, your dog anyone can play with us.
Also it's white listed so just post your minecraft username here and apple will white list you so you can play with us
The ip is futurete.ch
It's still 1.5.1 but I guess apple will update it very soon.

So i guess you can talk about minecraft here like promote your servers, show off the stuff you build anything.

plz join futurete
Last edited by Lololerz; May 12, 2013 at 03:21 AM.
~
I don't have minecraft :/
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.
Hi I just wanted to say, Muun and aka plays with us and we want more people in the world so we CAn expand the kingdom which is currently a 3x3dirt house.

So someone get minecraft legally or illegally by the time I get my computer back
I have a replay thread show it sum love http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...25#post5854525<3
I have minecraft. My account name is Foxtop. Funny thing, Foxtop was one of my old toribash account sometime in 2011.
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420
Originally Posted by Appledosa View Post
Hi I just wanted to say, Muun and aka plays with us and we want more people in the world so we CAn expand the kingdom which is currently a 3x3dirt house.

So someone get minecraft legally or illegally by the time I get my computer back

I have it non legitly, but the server isnt cracked. Someone should make a crack server instead.

I'd love you all to stop talking about cracking minecraft.
It's not appropriate in this forum.
We don't want additional infractions/bans, do we...
I know it's sad, but yeah.

Also, I don't have minecrapht either.
Also also, why don't you host a server on your own pc's?
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
I play mc but I have a dedication to another server. Servers work better on PC anyway.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.