Ranking
Original Post
serious leak
we are turning to TTM, with our inactiveness :O

What should we do about it? how can we do it?

discuss.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
Face it, most texturists are lazy.
Evidently the activity check thing didn't work exactly as it was supposed to.
Only thing we can really do is recruit some new blood.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]

Wait till spring break in schools or better yet, summer. I'd LOVE to be finishing all my textures but I personally don't have time. I'm sure a lot of other gata members are busy with school too.

But yeah, for a group this large, the activity is a bit low. However, I don't think recruiting more would be the right solution. Sure, we'd have the activity we crave, but it would come at the cost of lowered standards. Unless you mean to go out to the textures and art boards to scout and send invites.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
TTM members are oldfaegs
we're allowed to be ok? =P

its difficult to stay active in the art community, im amazed i was active for so long. we all get older, workload gets heavier, less time for art.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
workload gets heavier

Derp.

We'll get back into the swing of things once I've shed this workload and have time to organise etc
Im sorry im inactive atm Id like to post more I just cant. Feel free to accept everyone you feel should be in GATA, just make a list somewhere so i can make membericons
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I don't think we are THAT inactive. I mean, everytime I check the forums there are 2 - 5 updated posts, many new apps and everythings goes fine.
IF I check the TTM forums there are 0 - 0 new threads…
i made a thread there like 2 or 3 days ago. lol.
and i dont get school breaks. work goes on during school holidays...
these are the times i dont wanna be an oldfaeg
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-