Toribash
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I feel like if I were to hit it regardless, I'll lose. So I'm just gonna not do that.

but... what if you get 880k....
UpSo sad i am missing it this year
But i am going to give you a few hints.
Make 1 alt that can trade.
Start betting 2k-4k-8k-16k-32k-64k-128k-256k
Basscally you cannot lose more the 8 times in a row...tho it is good to have 500 to 1kk worth of tc to make it work
Last year i went prettt high...buy i started this row at 10k-20-40-80-160-320-640 and lost somewhere around there after i got up from 500k to 1.6kk
Whenever you win you back to the start. With enough time you will get filthy ritch.
If u start low and keep transfering tc along alta you CANNOT FAIL.
GOOD LUCK

At the 10k start i think that if i had 2to 3kk tc i would have made tons. I only had 5-600k at the time
-----
Btw max world recold for loosing a 50/50 thing like this is around 20 somethig times. So be carefull

Ps. It is much easier with 2 devices...like phone and pc. Saves time.
Last edited by Insanity; Apr 1, 2018 at 08:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
When will the big red ball go away?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Someone actually fails 8 times in a row
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
UpSo sad i am missing it this year
But i am going to give you a few hints.
Make 1 alt that can trade.
Start betting 2k-4k-8k-16k-32k-64k-128k-256k
Basscally you cannot lose more the 8 times in a row...tho it is good to have 500 to 1kk worth of tc to make it work
Last year i went prettt high...buy i started this row at 10k-20-40-80-160-320-640 and lost somewhere around there after i got up from 500k to 1.6kk
Whenever you win you back to the start. With enough time you will get filthy ritch.
If u start low and keep transfering tc along alta you CANNOT FAIL.
GOOD LUCK

At the 10k start i think that if i had 2to 3kk tc i would have made tons. I only had 5-600k at the time
-----
Btw max world recold for loosing a 50/50 thing like this is around 20 somethig times. So be carefull

Ps. It is much easier with 2 devices...like phone and pc. Saves time.

with the martingale strategy you will always lose in the end that's how i lost 2mill+ and yes i did lose more than 8 times in a row
Skkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkrrrrrrrrat
Wait no, the record now is 9 in a row
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you