Ranking
Original Post
Quick graphics tablet question
I'm looking for a nice, big graphics tablet that is reccomended for animation with flash. The bigger the better, and I want a screen on it that displays what you see on your monitor. And a good price range between 50-300 bucks. Any suggestions? I'm going to Fry's with my dad to pick out a good one.
Ya know the good thing about graphics tablets as opposed to pen/paper is that you can draw with a pen and not cover up what you are drawing. I would suggest a regular-non-screen one.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
What Gorman said.

I have an Aiptek Hyperpen 12000U for ~3 years now for ~110$ and it still works
fantastic. I can recommend it, since same-sized Wacom/Intuos tablets are usually 700$+,
which is absolutely ridiculous.
(Going for a screen-wacom might cost you up to 5000$ fyi)

Oh and DON'T get a Wacom Bamboo tablet. The drawing space is just too freaking small.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
I may get a bamboo, I want a tablets.

Problem is I am too used to using the Cintiqs they have at uni... 20-something inch god tier.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."