Ranking
tpk dont you dare shit on konosuba or CHOMUSUKE THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS will obliterate your existence
are you shy? That's cute ;)
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Finally got around to starting Great Teacher Onizuka. I wish I started it sooner, enjoying it quite a bit.

The manga? The anime was good, but the shitty animation doesn't hold up that well...
The ending of the anime is Meh too... The manga continues way beyond the anime.
Originally Posted by Icosagon View Post
tpk dont you dare shit on konosuba or CHOMUSUKE THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS will obliterate your existence

The what now?
Kobosuba is hailed as the best comedy of modern times by some... I don't see it at all... It's all hit or miss gags that are mostly miss... What makes it entertaining is that sometimes the jokes feel like they aren't supposed to be funny, rather cringy instead, but the series doesn't feel that serious in the first place, so I see it on the level of Gintama... Overrated, but not "bad".
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
The first season of Konosuba was enjoyable in that it's the first time I've ever thought Dean's terrible, terrible animation quality actually aided the anime instead of hindered it.

Then I watched the first episode of the second season and instantly thought they let the popularity of the first season get to their heads. I'm holding off continuing until I can watch it through from start to finish so I don't have the time to dwell on that thought.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
The first season of Konosuba was enjoyable in that it's the first time I've ever thought Dean's terrible, terrible animation quality actually aided the anime instead of hindered it.

Then I watched the first episode of the second season and instantly thought they let the popularity of the first season get to their heads. I'm holding off continuing until I can watch it through from start to finish so I don't have the time to dwell on that thought.

Sounds like something I should do too. I made the mistake and now have to wait for Youjo Senki every Friday. :< Not a huge problem though.

edit: watched the steins;gate movie. it hurt to watch because feels but gaaAAAAAHHHHHH
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Mar 11, 2017 at 10:24 AM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
It's only been a day jesus fucking christ.

I started and finished Orange. Was a very good series. Serious topics are Serious. I recommend if you like slice of life dramas.

i read a bit of the Orange manga a while ago, bleh
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I only watched the anime tho.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by ConCon View Post
Jesus you're on a roll weoo

cant tell if sarcasm or nah. i binge watch when im into things.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
i read a bit of the Orange manga a while ago, bleh

guessing you disliked it :<
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
I only watched the anime tho.

did you enjoy said anime

A little bit, maybe, I'm not sure.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.