Toribash
Original Post
Issues with replays and other problems
Every rare once in a while I've had replays glitch or cause me problems, but it seems like lately this has gotten much, much worse. The only thing I know to do is that when you edit a replay make sure you always change something before you space.

Beyond this is there any way to prevent, if not fix, glitchy replays?

Also, before 3.24 I had no problems with the /setframes (/sf) feature, and used it frequently, but in this version it seems like the replay will only display the original frames regardless of if I have changed it, or sometimes it simply won't show anything at all and just be blank.

Finally, although it says the autosave is saving replays, it is not saving them for single player as far as I can tell (even though it displays the command line text in game) but only multiplayer.

This isn't the only issue I've been having. The new ghosts features seems to randomly be enabled or disabled, and joining/spectating in a server doesn't seem to fix it any more. Neither does restarting Toribash or even the computer.

Thanks for any help or tips. I have already uninstalled and completely reinstalled toribash from a freshly downloaded installer twice and this didn't help.

My system info:
XPHome Ed. w/ SP2
Dell Inspiron 530 Intel Core Duo CPU E8200 (2.66, 1.99GHz), 3GB Ram
Radeon HD 2600 XE (256M)
Beware the alien... Kill the mutant... Burn the heretic... Purge the unclean. | the Inquisition [Inq]
Beware the alien... Kill the mutant... Burn the heretic... Purge the unclean. | the Inquisition [Inq]