Toribash
Original Post
[S]elling headflame!!
Pretty simple. looking for around 32K. msg me or just post below offers. no lower than 28K but i will take items. ill 1 on 1 a spikey hair but just saying, 32K or perhaps some items. but yea. OFFERS BELOW!
Attached Images
attachment2.jpg (10.2 KB, 30 views)
attachment.jpg (11.6 KB, 33 views)
Rainbow
I'll do 26k
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
flame who the fuck are you
-----
more. no lower than 28K.
Last edited by L0RDPink; May 4, 2015 at 03:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Rainbow
Hi, please update your thread to comply with the following rules. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
D) Previewing Flames:
.....I) Previews should be images, videos or gifs only.
.....II) Flame sales must have at least one preview with the entire flame against the default white background and without any flame texture unless requested otherwise by the buyer.
.....III) Flame IDs must be posted any time a flame is being sold (e.g. the first post of selling threads and any other posts in buying threads).
I) All auction, buying, and sales threads must clearly state which forms of payment are being accepted/offered, for example "TC only" or "high-value items". Failure to comply with this rule will result in the closure of your thread. Also note that posts inquiring about the preferred payment option are treated as useless, and punished accordingly.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
- made in Indonesia