Toribash
Original Post
[Path]Path
Path

The path is not one followed by choice however you are born onto it, yet many fall off. The goal is not to break down what opposes you, nor to let it take control. The balance of the two is the path.
The purpose of the path is to help better guide people to overcoming obstacles to teach, to learn how to defend ones self and how to be the one attacking. Many things the path may show, however few ill understand it.
There comes a time when the path becomes hard to see, hard to interpret however it is there. You just need to step onto it.

The group

Purpose of [ Path ]
The Path is an organization made to help the future Toribash supporters, to help them learn play styles and do things that may be hard to do at first. However Path is also made for those who are experienced, those who will help teach the new ones, help them grow.

How it works
Once someone is accepted there will be a group invitation, from this point members can simply feel free to post new tips or even threads on how to do something that some find hard i.e. sp in general or spars, tricking.

Application
Name:
How long you have played Toribash:
Why you want to join:
If possible a replay(Mainly if wanting to be a teacher)
Additional free form applications in addition to what is necessary will also be accepted.

Teachers and Students

Last edited by Ealtrik; Aug 29, 2013 at 01:35 AM.

Soon to be added

Attached Files
Namenis spar Final.rpl (779.9 KB, 11 views)
jclark-Eleutheris.rpl (336.9 KB, 7 views)
Jclark-Jebidiah.rpl (353.1 KB, 7 views)
JcJ-Buisness Terms.rpl (192.1 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by jclark; Jul 11, 2013 at 07:45 AM.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Name: PerfectBro
How long you have played Toribash: Almost a year.
Why you want to join: To help others in Toribash.
If possible a replay(Mainly if wanting to be a teacher)
Additional free form applications in addition to what is necessary will also be accepted: I am an academic student with high grades. I love to draw while doing classwork. I have also taken karate for a year. (Orange Belt) I love to play games and hang out with friends.
Attached Files
Boomkick Edit.rpl (60.3 KB, 12 views)
Close.rpl (68.4 KB, 8 views)
I'm Not Done.rpl (70.6 KB, 8 views)
Team Sad
Name: Rajere (Not comfortable with giving out real name)
How long you have played Toribash:For over a year.
Why you want to join: I would like to join because the clan is new, and is about teaching people how to spar/ giving them tips on sparring/tricking. I am very experienced at spar so I believe this is the organization for me. I am also very intelligent, so I wish to join this organization.
If possible a replay(Mainly if wanting to be a teacher):
-----
Sorry I just now looked at my join date. I have played for just about a year.
Attached Files
Andrew77SSpar.rpl (371.7 KB, 11 views)
gonzospar.rpl (846.1 KB, 8 views)
SwexxVRajSpar.rpl (1.21 MB, 11 views)
TheBeatVRajSpar#5Fixed.rpl (772.4 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Rajere; May 25, 2013 at 06:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I vote yes for both.
Last edited by Budai; May 25, 2013 at 07:48 AM.
Replays
[ Path ]
Chacosownr: I dont want to just smear my balls on your face. I want to plant them.
R.I.P: [eXo] [WM] [TFO]
Rajere I am inviting you as a teacher, feel free to post tutorials in the group.
PefectBro, I am inviting you however you will not be a teacher.
Hmmm this seems like a good start, I'll try and get some of my friends in here
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource