Toribash
freeroll is a tournament where they sort out prizes without entry fees

the open skill league where everybody can participate is 5 tourney a day through the month

only like 10 dollar prize but 10k gamer, that is for getting points and ranking yourself up on the ranking, and you can get huge prize if you end up in a good rank after the month
Well FullFlush Poker scammed me. They have an offer "150% on your first deposit!!!" I saw 2 pages for it. The main promo page, and the login page on the app. Neither had any small print, or anything. This lead me to believe I'd be getting 150% instantly.

I find out now that you have to get "1400 POP" which you get 1 for every 10 cents bet. Is what I thought after finding out the first time. I was still pissed. That would have meant I'd have had to bet $140 within 30 days to get my bonus I was promised. I had deposited $70.

But, I just now find out, it's 1 pop per 10 cents of RAKE. The money that goes to them. Their rake is typically 5%. So that means I have to bet $140 times FIVE. I have to make $2800 in less than 30 days using my $70 I deposited. They didn't mention this anywhere that I saw.

Fucking scam artists.

At least I have my shrooms started though. So far there isn't any contamination that I can see, so I should get a good yield and be able to make some decent money. lods of emone
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
Well FullFlush Poker scammed me. They have an offer "150% on your first deposit!!!" I saw 2 pages for it. The main promo page, and the login page on the app. Neither had any small print, or anything. This lead me to believe I'd be getting 150% instantly.

I find out now that you have to get "1400 POP" which you get 1 for every 10 cents bet. Is what I thought after finding out the first time. I was still pissed. That would have meant I'd have had to bet $140 within 30 days to get my bonus I was promised. I had deposited $70.

But, I just now find out, it's 1 pop per 10 cents of RAKE. The money that goes to them. Their rake is typically 5%. So that means I have to bet $140 times FIVE. I have to make $2800 in less than 30 days using my $70 I deposited. They didn't mention this anywhere that I saw.

Fucking scam artists.

At least I have my shrooms started though. So far there isn't any contamination that I can see, so I should get a good yield and be able to make some decent money. lods of emone

weren't you that kid who was trying to get into investing?
don't spend money on stupid shit like online gambling
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by isaac View Post

Fucking scam artists.

why the fuck you deposit noname sites? cant understand, if poker, then only full tilt, pokerstars, partypoker, or 888poker thats all if youa re chinese or asian then dafapoker these are the reliable sites
888poker gave cancer to my pc.
My zoo:Vog-dog,kat-cat,Matt76-brother,tman-tbitch,iRookie-lesbian,RKG-erky,brigada-bitch-X.
Okay so this thread is now terrible. Closing.
collect snots from the nose