Toribash
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Every word/number/object/everything is associated with a color in my mind. They're obviously not all different colors, because that would be a LOT of colors.

But for instance; If you said car, I think red. House is yellow, cup is white, hat is blue, etc. With numbers it's different. I have colors for numbers 1-9 and then for double digit numbers the color is whatever color the first digit is. So 1 is yellow, 2 is blue, 3 is red, 4 is orange, 5 is green, 6 is blue, 7 is red, 8 is green, and 9 is red. So if the number were 42 then I think orange. If it were 78 I would think red. Idk why I do it, but that's the first thing I think of when someone says something.

That sounds rather similar to Synesthesia, might wanna google that.
8-)
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Eating apples with core and all.
I think it's completely natural, like why would you throw away half of the apple and have a disgusting slimy thing you have to carry around until you find a trash can.

I also stuff all kinds of trash into my pockets. Like i'll go around with 3 empty cans of soda in my pockets.

That is how apples are actually suposse to be eaten. There is nothing bad about the core, just another part of the apple.

Anyways, I dont know why, but when I eat a banana, I only open up until a certain point, rip off the part uncovered, eat that, then grab whats left and eat that. Idk.
h
I have these different obsessions that act via my emotions, so my family and close friends are able to easily tell how i'm feeling at the moment.

Stressed/Nervous: I bite the skin around fingernails and fingers itself, most extreme cases result to slight bloodflow.

Angry: rapidly moving my head to side, to crack my neck.

Sad: my left eye blinks twice at the same time my right blinks once.

Happy: I tear the flesh inside mouth, bite it for couple of minutes and swallow.
#TribeON
Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
I like to chew duck tape like bubble gum. Is that wierd

I've did that before, now I'm kinda craving it right now.
8-)
Originally Posted by Rumour View Post
I've did that before, now I'm kinda craving it right now.

lol
But for real... I have a duck tape roll next to me
#INIT2WINIT
Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
lol
But for real... I have a duck tape roll next to me

Lmao, I chew on nearly anything I can find.

-Qtips
-Duct tape
-Plastic water bottle caps
-Fingernails
-Insides of cheeks
-Headphone cords

The list goes on and on.
8-)
Originally Posted by Rumour View Post
Lmao, I chew on nearly anything I can find.

-Qtips
-Duct tape
-Plastic water bottle caps
-Fingernails
-Insides of cheeks
-Headphone cords

The list goes on and on.

Qtips ew: I done that before it has a weird taste
Love duct tape :S
Plastic wattle bottle cap: yes
Fingernail: not anymore
Inside of cheek: I have a bad habit with that (I might get banned for it) lol
Headphone cords: yes

I like chewing on fabrics (pillow cases,clothes)

Yea I came to the conclusion im weird
#INIT2WINIT
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
chewing straws

I do this all the time

I also get a new toothpick like every 10 minutes and just chew on those too.
Sometimes when I'm chewing on fragments, I chomp down on a vertical piece and it goes straight into my gums and fucking hurts.