Ranking
Original Post
Robin Williams.
I don't know if this is the correct board, It seems like it would be though.
Anyway as you all have most likely heard, Robin Williams has hung him self :/.
I loved the movies he acted in.
Anyway, how does the people who check this board feel about him?
Please move this to the correct board if it needs it, or close it if it fits no-where.
Originally Posted by pusga View Post

im never watching this movie again without feeling sad

you can't do this to me

no

it's too early
yeah ok
Anyone else find it odd that he hung himself and he starred in a movie where his son died in a freak accident and he had to ghostwrite a suicide note?

EDIT: plus the fact that The Dead Poet Society also includes a tragic suicide, only with a gun. seems like the concept of suicide was surrounding him
Last edited by Mystery; Aug 15, 2014 at 01:20 AM.
What I annoys me is that apparently due to a series that gave most of his income at the time had been cancelled, bankruptcy was close for him, but, even if he did become bankrupt, there would of been people to help him as he is highly loved. Drugs did play a huge part in his depression as well I understand.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
ayy don't be sad, Robin wouldn't want that. Robin would want you to forget about him and be happy. Tho I saw Jumanji again yesterday that shit was cash
Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips
I think he didn't hung his self, and yeah i know the news said that they find him with a knife with some blood on it kinda shit there but, i don't think he did this. Also he was sufering of parkinson . RIP Robin Williams, now when i am watching one of his movies, i cry when i see him.
It's possible his too young wife(Who might've just been with him for his money) could've murdered him and used his depression as the perfect cover since she knew he was gonna sell the house and then the money would've been divided equally but if she killed him she would inherit it all for herself instead.
-----
Originally Posted by Numbaonah View Post
ayy don't be sad, Robin wouldn't want that. Robin would want you to forget about him and be happy. Tho I saw Jumanji again yesterday that shit was cash

Yeah your right.
Last edited by Merc; Aug 15, 2014 at 05:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
don't speculate on his death as if every celebrity death is a conspiracy
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
If he wasn't a celebrity I would speculate the same theory if it was plausible.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |