ES Recruitment Drive
Hey fellow moose wranglers, I'm Nic. o/ Personal-y things: I'm 19, born in Port Alberni, BC and live in Nanaimo, BC. I check the forums pretty regularly, mostly just clan stuff and the items and art forums though. I want to join because I've heard this shit is off the chain (talking about you jingly man). Tim Hortons has the best bagels on the face of the planet and I don't like coffee, so there's no reason to like Starbucks. I can do a one arm handstand and can juggle up to 4 small rodents at a time. I also have a jar of 100% pure maple syrup in my fridge.
Name (real name): david coté
How active are you?: im alway active duh
What province/territory do/did you live in?: Quebec , abitibi
What city or town do/did you live in?: Amos
Why do you want to join?: i love moose more than MrJingles
Invited by someone?: No
Skills: 10/10 i beat odlov once
Tim Horton's or Starbucks?: My gf work at Tim Horton's .. even if she did not work there id say Tim RRRRRRRRRoll Up The Rim To Win
Other things you want to tell us about: im good on bmx link to my yt chanell
Last edited by Sound; Mar 28, 2016 at 08:06 AM.
I say yes to Flow, however gonna need a bit more in the SoundKila's app.

A bit too dainty for me :s

we need hardcore manly apps
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Hello team canada.
my name is David I speak mainly French im 23 I am active three or four per day at least. I was born in quebec but I live in the lost woods of abitibi if you know the water eska formerly best water in the world I live ten kilometers from the source. I want to join the group because im Canadian and I love the comunity and to learn more about Canada and you guys. No one invited me but Jingles was talking about the groupe when saw him in the game i had no hesitation to apply
I'm not bad online if you cross me you will see. tim horton all the way i drink 2-3 coffee per day even if the McDonald's coffee is Cheaper i choose Tim
not much to say apart that if you have questions or want to talk about bmx or mountain bike whatever go for it im almost always online like i said
Yeah to both of em.

That "I can juggle four small rodents" thing sold it for me.
Yus to both Flow is ma bae and Soundkilla seems pretty kewl
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
Yus to both Flow is ma bae and Soundkilla seems pretty kewl

Wow bias, all votes of yours are from here on canceled </3

Mrjingles cancel his votes as I don't have any power kthnx.
Im saaaaaaarrryyyyyyyy i didnt knooooooooooooo

But Flow is a really nice guy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
I'd weally like to join maple syrup, that worm guy is 2 cool to stay away from

Flow is accepted.

Flames, sorry but apply again in the future, I wish you good luck