Ranking
Original Post
mason's fake ass replays
  • sorry for the fake replays
Attached Files
pk attemp.rpl (321.5 KB, 7 views)
parkour with stance.rpl (1.09 MB, 6 views)
skateboarding.rpl (1.05 MB, 5 views)
this took me so long.rpl (141.3 KB, 7 views)
"one thread at a time good sir"= backseat moderation (chirs: ah yes big brain time)"
im happy to see a new player in the movement section, plus with a fertile imagination

if you're going to stick with the parkour and such, i recommend you gain control over your tori.

comparing these types of replays with for example aikido, getting control over your tori is like knowing what joints to move in order to overcome a lift.
but in parkour, you'll want to know what joints to move in order to overcome a shift in balance/slip/mistep and so on

hang on tight because parkour's learning curve is a slippery slope, you'll make great replays and awful replays.

nonetheless, good luck with your future replays.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
another shitty pk attempt
Attached Files
pk attempt 2.rpl (594.1 KB, 5 views)
"one thread at a time good sir"= backseat moderation (chirs: ah yes big brain time)"
ill be posting more of my alt (ezio420) for now on
mod is just fourstep bcuz idk
Attached Files
sams cola.rpl (268.4 KB, 4 views)
I think you should spend more time focusing on the run rather than focusing on the destination.

Running is the foundation of parkour, and without it whatever you do is gonna look weird. I think you should pick a running intensive map and just try to run straight as far as you can, don't use xspar because the ground friction is different to parkour maps, which is why you fumble the run (if u remember correctly)

Really all you need to learn for now is how to recover from a failed portion of a run.

As far as I know, there is no 100% right way to do this, so just experiment and copy other people.

I'll also assume you've seen mocu's video on parkour
Last edited by Stance; Nov 9, 2019 at 03:08 PM.

Originally Posted by Stance View Post
I think you should spend more time focusing on the run rather than focusing on the destination.

Running is the foundation of parkour, and without it whatever you do is gonna look weird. I think you should pick a running intensive map and just try to run straight as far as you can, don't use xspar because the ground friction is different to parkour maps, which is why you fumble the run (if u remember correctly)

Really all you need to learn for now is how to recover from a failed portion of a run.

As far as I know, there is no 100% right way to do this, so just experiment and copy other people.

I'll also assume you've seen mocu's video on parkour

even if did it wont happen, you and i both know this, but ill take into consideration, and try my best :P, and yes mocucha is the reason why i started pk and sparring in the first place
a litle pk me and fey did(ive edit the replay so fey name wont show, im uke and few is tori
Attached Files
finnished pk.rpl (1.10 MB, 4 views)