Ranking
i've seen worse injuries in ballet.

also, their main moves were "slap" and "pull hair"

also they would be bruised and bleeding if they were actually hitting eachother.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Meh.

Probably only DX in WWE.
After that, I dont really give a crap.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Gubbin1 i've seen worse injuries in ballet.

also, their main moves were "slap" and "pull hair"

also they would be bruised and bleeding if they were actually hitting eachother.

Broke his neck,and only recently started to walk again.

Had to get a titanium rod in his leg.
It's an athletic performance act, and of course injuries happen there.

What people mean when they say fake is that there is no competition between men in the ring. While it should be obvious, I've met adults who honestly thought those men are duking it out.
Man you're posting accidents. You know what that means? Like someone said, even ballet can have harder accidents.
I can post as many accidents as you want too, since they're more prone to happen during real brutal fights. But you won't ever, ever, ever, ever see many of these blows in pro-wrestling:

But the worst thing about pro-wrestling is that you don't see real fighting competition. Basically the most popular guy wins, not the one with most skills. Thats why they always have to make a character and try to use their marketing skills to seduce the crowd. And thats another type of fight that doesn't really involves knocking out a motherfucker with a brutal high kick hit to the temple.
And damn... even the chairs and tables are easily destructible (fake), borrowed from Hollywood movies. lol.

Their main goal is to get rich, not to win over some really hard fights, blows and techniques that destroy your braincells in every single hit.
Last edited by GenkiSudo; Mar 11, 2009 at 03:03 PM.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Originally Posted by GenkiSudo View Post
But the worst thing about pro-wrestling is that you don't see real fighting competition. Basically the most popular guy wins, not the one with most skills. Thats why they always have to make a character and try to use their marketing skills to seduce the crowd. And that's another type of fight that doesn't really involves knocking out a motherfucker with a brutal high kick hit to the temple.
And damn... even the chairs and tables are easily destructible (fake), borrowed from Hollywood movies. lol.

Their main goal is to get rich, not to win over some really hard fights, blows and techniques that destroy your braincells in every single hit.

I understand that wrestling is "entertainment".But wrestling does have very real aspects to it,as in the accidents I posted.I do watch MMA,and Think that some of the fights are a bit over hyped.
And as for the "Getting rich" part,people go out and train for wrestling,because they have a passion for it.
Last edited by JoshGrimes; Mar 11, 2009 at 03:19 PM.
Originally Posted by JoshGrimes View Post
I understand that wrestling is "entertainment".But wrestling does have very real aspects to it,as in the accidents I posted.I do watch MMA,and Think that some of the fights are a bit over hyped.
And as for the "Getting rich" part,people go out and train for wrestling,because they have a passion for it.

Don't only watch the accidents, watch some of the planned injuries. Like any of randy ortons kicks. He admitted it himself that those were real. You can plainly see contact in each of them.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by ToXiKz View Post
Don't only watch the accidents, watch some of the planned injuries. Like any of randy ortons kicks. He admitted it himself that those were real. You can plainly see contact in each of them.

Oh shitty doo, those kicks are sissy shit, sure he makes contact, but it wouldn't hurt at all. He never even extends his knee, he just lifts his leg into the other dudes head.

also, "He admitted it himself that those were real" I admitted myself that I have a level 12 e-peen, so it's true right?
Last edited by TheGod; Mar 12, 2009 at 03:11 AM.
the god