Ranking
Original Post
Talibri | Master Everything

Talibri
https://talibri.com/dashboard

TALIBRI IS LOOKING FOR ANY WILLING ARTISTS TO HELP WITH THE GAME! PLEASE JOIN THEIR DISCORD AND MESSAGE ROARBEE

About

Talibri is a semi-idle in-progress incremental rpg. It uses dice rolling, percent chances and other bonuses to generate crafting materials, fights, and other gathering techniques. It's also simple crafting trees and combat allow anyone to hop right in to either play solo to achieve your goal, or trade among the community to become rich, powerful, and even popular. Many players specialize in one area of the game to work together and create items, potions, food and armour. Since the most efficient way can get boring, feel free to plan your route and gather each material your own and experience the slow, but enjoyable, climb to higher levels, mastery and overall rank. If you'd like to join their discord, feel free, or join mine and we can create our own line of production!

Sorry for the lack of visuals, but since most of this game is text-based, you can't really grasp much.
Post below what you're producing, if you need a miner, woodcutter or anything else!
I'm currently focusing on combat as a fire warrior and will probably main that until I get a proper line of production set up.

----------------------------------------

Getting Started(guide)

An Intro on Crafting(guide)

My discord

Talibri Official discord

Gathering Calculator (no buffs)

Best money making methods

Turning jute into jute cloth is currently one of the best money making ways currently available, at a whopping 150k+ an hour outside of combat (req. jute cloth making mastery 4 and someone supplying you jute at normal cost/free)
Combat can earn you from 10k an hour up to an insane 400k+ an hour (req. armour, 2 weapons, food/pots, lots of lvl/mastery) Combat can be the most beneficial to the community however since it is the ONLY way to add currency to the market - there is no other means of making raw leol (currency)
With the intro to construction and housing, plank prices will rise extremely high and fast, though we don't know how soon this will b you can assume it can be profitable to farm forestry at any lvl and wood type (THIS IS THE MOST PROFITABLE ATM)
Turning planks and bars into arrows is 50k+ an hour (25% crafting gear is recommended - req. lvl 5 woodworking/blacksmithing)

Players

hobo
mozillys
ugkratos
ishi
erth
wizard
oracle
reta
chab
bless

Last edited by pouffy; Feb 16, 2018 at 02:03 PM.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Everyone should give this game a look. It's pretty interesting and you'd be getting in on the ground floor. It's a very low maintenance game with satisfying progression that gives you something to look forward to without much upkeep. Come join our jute army friends
small hands
current Jute collection methods :

hobo / ugkratos - collection
sarah - cloth making

process consists of me and kratos making about 5-10 jute per 5sec and sarah burning/making cloth at a little under the rate
PLEASE message me if you want in on the production line
Seems like something fun I can have running in the background.
Just started, I like the look of alchemy and stuff so I'm letting it just gather some stuff while I do my uni work.
Neato.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
if you guys talk in the all chat people are amazingly helpful
game just started in beta 20 days ago so it's really new
you'll see me chatting in there as well

most of what you guys want to do is decide if you want to guild up or freelance your work
right now my team of 3 are looking to make tons of leol (currency) and outsource mats at premium price to people who need it ASAP
if you'd like to join it as well lmk
have made multiple million currency deals
we're joining a group to create a semi-perfect team for the release of guilds
hi i joined your discord. just started playing. fishing while im afk for a bit. will see how i like it.

[T]
#hi

hey wizard if you want any help or want to find somewhere to belong on the game join up on my discord

https://talibri.com/user/3306/profile
that's my profile if anyone cares
link yours so we can keep track of all of them on the desc
I'll give this a shot, currently exploring the Botany gathering thingy. Alchemy seems interesting, so I'll probably get along to that at some point.

Edit: profile https://talibri.com/user/3391/profile
Last edited by Oracle; Feb 6, 2018 at 12:48 AM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games