Toribash
Well, as Neko said, nobody really knows you that well to vote, your ortography is a bit off-putting too. You can wait a bit and try again (a month ~)
Wolololololo
About Me:

Hello guys I would like to make my application to join Viberators Vibe. So let's start with my name. My name is Kevin, I'm a 13 years old boy from Indonesia. My GMT is +7 so It won't be easy to keep up with you guys but I'll try my best. I usually spend my time playing video games such as Toribash and csgo. I also like listening to music when I have free time. So that's pretty much all I can say about me.

Toribash History:

Next up is my Toribash history. When I started playing toribash I didn't really use the forums that much. It wasn't until my past clan Beta where I checked the forums everyday. When I have the time I occasionally host a tourney or a bet server. My favourite mod is ABD but sometimes when I'm bored I try making sparring or parkour replays. I've recently left me previous clan Monk due to their lack of activity these recent times. It was a tough decision but I think I did the right thing.

Why I chose Vibe:

I chose Vibe because I know some members. Such as sparky, gunk, fleshmon, fates. I also chose vibe because it seems like a fun clan that I would enjoy staying in. Vibe just looks like a really chill and cool clan. So that concludes my application it's not much but I hope it'll be enough.

Thanks for your time
Last edited by Loona; Mar 25, 2016 at 02:51 PM.
Hi My Name is Polaz. I have applied for many clans but got denied. I have never been banned from the game. I am a Blue belt right now. But I am moving up in the game again lol. I used to be a 5th Dan until I quit playing for a long time and forgot my password and username. I decided i wanted to start playing again, and so I did.

I would sayI am pretty active in clan discussion and forum activity. I had to take a break for a while until i could figure out how to get toribash on my school laptop. I mostly like ABD, Akido, GreyKido, ReltroBoxing, Boxshu-Mushu, and acrojoust. I am 14 years old but i am turning 15 April 18 yay lol. I decided i wanted to join this clan because... well who wouldn't want to join this clan. I figured this was a good clan for me. I have seen alot of InGame activity from the members in here and most of you like the same mods as me. I thought about joining this clan for along time now but was to lazy to make an app, but today I decided why not, I will give it my best shot if i'm denied i'll look at my mistakes and make it better next time. I have many friends, I like to ride dirt bikes, I used to race them acctually then my mom wouldnt let me anymore because i wrecked and got a concussion. I like to spend most of my weekends over at my little cousins, or outside do stuff.

I really hope that i get accepted oh and here are some replays.

Replays:
Attached Files
Dat Decap Doe.rpl (41.2 KB, 2 views)
Dat Save.rpl (63.4 KB, 2 views)
OMG Saves for Days.rpl (54.9 KB, 2 views)
Good GreyKido.rpl (30.2 KB, 2 views)
Love You All
Tobreak: Sorry, but you've been denied. Feel free to hang around with us and build better friendships with the clan! You're welcome to re-apply whenever, just make sure you don't re-apply instantly after being denied.

Polaz: under discussion.
Polaz: You're under discussion, you haven't been denyed nor accepted yet
Wolololololo
Lowish quality application but under discussion all the same.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions