Toribash
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
The story is too plain, I don't really liked it. The rest like cast, effects, etc, is pretty cool.

the effects weren't that great either.. especially Inferno's flames. in the security footage, they looked fake as hell
-----
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Haters gonna hate but it was great. Loved it 10/10.

6/10 at best
Last edited by ThePirateKing; Aug 7, 2016 at 05:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I really wanted to like this movie, but there isn`t much to like. Harley Quin was the star of the movie, The Joker was a cringe fest of intense cringe, Will Smith was a'ight, they killed off Adam Beach with like 30 seconds of screen time, The joker was cringe, no one cares about killer krokodil and he does nothing cool, that bar scene was just RETARDED.

And on top of that WHERE AND THE FUCK WAS BATMAN in all of this, it's like Bruce Wayne had a conference in another country and couldn't help save Gotham. I like when they did show him though.

I also really wanted to like the joker, like I like what he does in the movie, I just hate the execution of the acting.
I thought it was enjoyable even though it had it's rough moments. The acting was excellent for most of the characters. Harley Quinn was indeed pretty hot. The Enchantress' dancing was stupid. Joker wasn't bad but I wanted to see more. It also helped that I didn't have to pay to watch it I guess.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
It suffers from the same problems that any movie has when the cast gets too bloated. There were too many subplots going on at once to properly follow any of them, and they resolved too quickly to feel invested in them.

Combined with essentially zombies because zombies, Joker never getting enough screen time to be anything other than cringe because he looks incredibly out of place, HORRIBLE dialogue, wayyyyyyy toooo muuucchhhh sloooowwww moooooo, and terrible plot mcguffins, it was average at best, boring more often than not.

Margot Robbie was good doe, Will Smith was Will Smith in Deadshot cosplay, and Viola Davis can still play a good morally questionable character, but that's about it in terms of enjoyable stuff on screen.

Also, Will Smith carries the Deadshot mask with him the entire movie, but never puts it on except once in a flashback.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
And on top of that WHERE AND THE FUCK WAS BATMAN in all of this, it's like Bruce Wayne had a conference in another country and couldn't help save Gotham. I like when they did show him though.

that wasn't Gotham though, was it?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
just watched it, why was everything so visually dark? i am particularly bad at seeing things in the dark, so 80% of the movie i didn't see exactly what was happening.
every joker scene was pretty cringe. the scene with the real slim shady playing in the background where they were dressing up was so stupid, i think i laughed the whole way through.
i also don't understand why every Harley Quinn line sounded like it came from a shitty sitcom. some characters were so short on actually bringing something to the movie that they felt like cameos.
everything else either didn't bother me or is nothing noteworthy. some parts were unintentionally amusing so it wasn't a complete waste of time i guess.
oh yeah
I just watched this awell. I believe that this was more suited for comic book nerds (no offense). The movie itself wasn't really bad, but the whole plot line was very weird for someone untuned to the comic book world. That probably brought the movie to its knees as bad for most people.

Overall, I thought it was ok thanks to the humor, characters, and visual effects.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.