ES Recruitment Drive
as the ex alpha mascot, I vote no for Vayne

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
voting no for diamond

/shitpost
<[Alpha]Diamond> in short: you count pings, you run, you lick boots
Smurf told me to post a quick shitpost thing i can write an actual app if you'd want.
<tunadao> And if the potato get old it will be better,because noones can eat a old potato it turns into legendary potato
Originally Posted by Vayne View Post
Smurf told me to post a quick shitpost thing i can write an actual app if you'd want.

Would be better, sonce some of us don't rly know you.
Bold App
Hi I've wanted to join Alpha because I have recently came back to Toribash and found that my previous clan TGS had been disbanded. I want to join you guys because you all seem quite chill and are a clan that actually actively talk to each other/type in Discord and hang out together in servers. I am friends with Smurf and Swav and I would like a chance to get to know the rest of you better too.

I am not the best ABD player or dueler however I feel my skill in replay making can compensate for that. When I played before I was a replay maker and have got into orgs like ORMO and feel I can keep my own in the replay making scene. However I am curretly trying to improve my skills in ABD. You can see a couple of my replays on the post above.

A few personal details about me and what I do. My name is Nathan and I am currently starting work full time but I like to actively host betting servers in game in the evenings when i finish. I am into investing and plan to have a real estate portfolio by saving my money and investing it all.
I'm not the best at writing this stuff but thanks for considering me!!
<tunadao> And if the potato get old it will be better,because noones can eat a old potato it turns into legendary potato
Originally Posted by Vayne View Post
Bold App
Hi I've wanted to join Alpha because I have recently came back to Toribash and found that my previous clan TGS had been disbanded. I want to join you guys because you all seem quite chill and are a clan that actually actively talk to each other/type in Discord and hang out together in servers. I am friends with Smurf and Swav and I would like a chance to get to know the rest of you better too.

I am not the best ABD player or dueler however I feel my skill in replay making can compensate for that. When I played before I was a replay maker and have got into orgs like ORMO and feel I can keep my own in the replay making scene. However I am curretly trying to improve my skills in ABD. You can see a couple of my replays on the post above.

A few personal details about me and what I do. My name is Nathan and I am currently starting work full time but I like to actively host betting servers in game in the evenings when i finish. I am into investing and plan to have a real estate portfolio by saving my money and investing it all.
I'm not the best at writing this stuff but thanks for considering me!!

hello

i'll vote yes (as smurf)

gl
My Alpha Application:

Wassup guys the names Legit i was Legit1414 before the name change...wel you know i had to get rid of the numbers... numbers are bad jk <3. i joined in 2015 on this account but ive played since 2013. My nickame is boobie irl and im 20 years old so im not a lil kid. ive always been kind of a forum noob hence my posts count. My fav mod is lenshu but ive working on my akido so im not that bad. PAST CLANS-SPARK,JACKAZZ,WAPOW, and uWu. I love anime and making money. i like to cook so yes im the perfect husband <3. Reason i want to join Alpha is cause you guys are bad ass and ive had my eye on it for a while i just never had the clout and was never good enough but i think i am ready now... i treat all clan memebers like family and my bros. Ill be active so im not going anywhere no time soon and im very active ingame i play almost everyday. Thanks for reveiwing my app and have a good day guys
Hi my name is shredder or core.Since I am back and ready to play I hope to join alpha again and actually participate for cl this year.. and to see my guys again!!
I can still mostly play abd, boxshu, lenshu and I recently became extremely nutty at oakyball.Some of you already know some personal details about me but im just going to put them here:
My real name is Adrian and I am from England GMT+1 and I am also 15 years old.