Ranking
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
It's something like k-k-kablowie
My name is Cristian Novaky so ._. have fun finding me ._.
We can't share pictures on skype?

1. I tried with Cristian Novaky but it didn't find you.
2. I tried with k-k-kablowie and it did find somebody named Cristian from Australia. Problem is that it's a girl lol

We can share pics on skype, it's easy.

Add me, my skype name is abiss1337.
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
1. I tried with Cristian Novaky but it didn't find you.
2. I tried with k-k-kablowie and it did find somebody named Cristian from Australia. Problem is that it's a girl lol

We can share pics on skype, it's easy.

Add me, my skype name is abiss1337.

It's not a girl you asshole xO
I R IRONMAN
I saw it 2 min after he put it there but I can't because I have a personal request for 400-450k to this guy and lastduck ( competition between them)
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=263156

Ferrock can't finish my set so I had to look for another guy and that one was a catch! Hehe I have a nack for being the right guy at the right time, both on the market and art xD

Thanks missuse btw.
Hey I know I suck dick at being active on TB lately. But... I do run a tiny SMP server completely vanilla right now, but bukkit is installed just incase. Its just me and 3 other guys, and only 1 of them plays actively. I have never invited anyone because the minecraft community is a little young and I have never found anyone trustworthy. Anyways if either of you or any other jolly roger is interested, let me know! Ill pm you the address!
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger
sluthead: hai, *waits*
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
sluthead! omg its been forever i've been good! gone through some rough spots tho... but besides that its all good!

wa bout you?
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...