Toribash
uhm played a bit more now, lvl 12 with my mage.
stardet a marksman guy and found in 20min about 3 uniques. one was a usefull staff for my mage thoo..
killed some bosses and i have the feeling that ive skilled wrong which im a bit scared off because u cant completley reroll except making a new char:/
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
You could use Torchlight Respec, google for clockwork respec, you should find it.

I've got almost 50 lvl Engineer, although only stuff I use from his skillset is healing bot, that uber shield that uses charges and some passive abilities.
Focusing on damage from dual welding and everything related to critical/speed attack/weapond damage :P it's fun. Usually getting 2,5k-3,2k crit hits, although statistics say that my highest damage done is around 12k o.o
Well i just finished NG+ with my 82lvl Outlander. Nether lord droped a Brute Slayer. After placing 2 huge iron embers, 1 huge venom ember and a skull with 60% more crirical damage i deal 15k-20k damage on one hit with Rapid Fire. Venomous Hail (can't remember the name of skill and too lazy to check) instakills everything but bosses.
Cool game overall. If anybody minds i can place here my save

Oh sorry for necro threading. I just didn't look at the Date. Sorry :S
Last edited by Dafaqed; Jul 7, 2015 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Old thread D:
Allways think before you say...
...your EVERY word can be your last -_-
yeah its a great game it really take your time ;
i am still addicted to it
got 1 87 berserker and engi 80 something
i dont like playing online though
lan is great ;^^
INB4 14 days ban
Too bad online/lan is fucked, really sad.

We waited so long for TL2 and then the online breaks 99% of the time... *sigh* For me this game was such a disappointment, so many times I've played this with friends and it always ends with the dcs and crashes.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Too bad online/LAN is fucked, really sad.

this is the reason i play LAN actually
for me LAN run using LAN via Hamachi or Gameranger runs a lot faster than online
LAN never broke for me i can play for hours and nothing happens
if u want to play with friends just use Hamachi or use "Gameranger"amazing software tbh<
INB4 14 days ban
I use hamachii but when you get more than 2 people I think it's more than a 50% chance that area loading will hang. If you play with 4 then you have to reload the game in every new area.

Even with 2 the chance seems pretty high, you can't go through that many areas before someone needs to reload.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
I use hamachii but when you get more than 2 people I think it's more than a 50% chance that area loading will hang. If you play with 4 then you have to reload the game in every new area.

Even with 2 the chance seems pretty high, you can't go through that many areas before someone needs to reload.

yea you just reminded me we had that happen pretty often, no matter who hosted...

anyways for some reason i never got further than act 2 in that game, i just never had the motivation to do so.. like a lack of skills and cool items :/
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Guys if this is a huge problem what is torchlight Devs doing?! No fix yet
But here is what I am using to be honestt
I downloaded an older version when it used to work flawlessly(torrent,cracked)
Its not piracy since u already own the game
I can play for hours with no errors
INB4 14 days ban